Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: getting into recorded  (Read 11281 times)

Offline F.O.Bean

• Team Schoeps Tapir that
  • Trade Count: (126)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Taperus Maximus
    • MediaFire Recordings
Re: getting into recorded
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2005, 08:59:32 PM »
thought you werent going ray ???
Schoeps MK 4V & MK 41V ->
Schoeps 250|0 KCY's (x2) ->
Naiant +60v|Low Noise PFA's (x2) ->
DarkTrain Right Angle Stubby XLR's (x3) ->
Sound Devices MixPre-6 & MixPre-3

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/diskobean
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/Bean420
http://bt.etree.org/mytorrents.php
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j9eu80jpuaubz/Recordings

Offline sickrick43

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • I'm NOT a fucking llama!
Re:getting into recorded
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2005, 10:23:56 PM »

I will have tapes up of both sources hopefully, unlessi get struck dead.

Ray
Ray!

One can only hope...

So much for non "dramatic bitchy exits", eh?  You've got to hold the RECORD for quickest return, of the people that SWORE they were leaving this board...

Pitiful...

Rick
4 Track & CD Live Rig: TLM-170's->V3->SD-744T  CDLive->TC Finalzer Express->Tascam CDR-900SL

24 Track Rig: Audix D6/D2/D4/I5/SCX1-C/O->Whilrwind SPC82 ISO Splitters->DigimaxLT's->Alesis HD24 (Lucid GenX192 Master Clock)

Canon 1Ds MarkII - 16-35/2.8L - 24-70/2.8L - 70-200/2.8L IS - 180/f:3.5 Macro - 550EX Flash

"this isnt a dramatic bitchy exit, its just time to go." - Big Ray (queen of the dramatic bitchy exit)

Ray76

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2005, 03:55:33 AM »

Yeah, I got a new ticket, couldnt make the first wilco show but will catch the second one in Barcelona. I was pissed cuz my ua5 battery wasnt here, and just didnt go the first time. I lost 515 bucks in the process, so thats stings a little. Im about to go to the airport in a few minutes. Yeah im goin. I am entitled to change my mind, hoss.
Ray

Ray76

Re:getting into recorded
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2005, 04:01:12 AM »

I will have tapes up of both sources hopefully, unlessi get struck dead.

Ray
Ray!

One can only hope...

So much for non "dramatic bitchy exits", eh?  You've got to hold the RECORD for quickest return, of the people that SWORE they were leaving this board...

Pitiful...

Rick

Aah Rick, Its flattering that you take vested interest in me. BTW, that habit you have of USING capitals EVERY 3rd WORD is sexy. I pray for you every day bud. Thats the truth. I want to get mad and just wail on you, but I cant do that. I have in the past, and I have felt bad for it. I really wish you the best. You sound like a very unhappy person.+T
Ray

hexyjones

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2005, 04:05:05 AM »
Oh god - not since the "Stacey" incident on the Jackmormons group - !

Whoever mentioned "blog" was right on target...

Imagine if all 8000 memebers of TS.com were as needy as bIGrAY!!!

Offline sickrick43

• Taperssection All-Star
  • I'm NOT a fucking llama!
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2005, 08:37:22 AM »
Oh god - not since the "Stacey" incident on the Jackmormons group - !

Whoever mentioned "blog" was right on target...

Imagine if all 8000 memebers of TS.com were as needy as bIGrAY!!!

Ding!!!

You hit it right on the head (and it was I who mentioned blog).  It's pretty obvious when your SIG is longer than any "useful information" that you impart in your messages (notice how quickly he changed all the masturbation references in his sig, after I brought them to his attention). 

Combine that, with his "dramatic bitchy exit" that he posted, not even 48 hours ago, claiming he would NOT be making a "dramatic bitchy exit", and the fact that he couldn't even wait 12 hours to post again (so much for "leaving because some people think I'm a liar), only further illustrates his "neediness".  Most intelligent folks (who weren't psychotic co-dependents) would at least change thier handle, or register a new name (like some of the nymshifters here) so they wouldn't appear so damn stupid for not being able to stay away for more than 5 minutes. Yes Ray, ppl PM'd me when they saw you online, looking for reactions/words of support in your "I'm Outta Here" thread.  Too bad there were so few wails of sympathy for you there (reminds me of that Dylan-Fest @ MSG when Sinead O'Conner got boo'd off the stage). It surprised even me, that he waited almost 12 hours to post again - musta had to go to sick-call over the anxiety.

Then again, I think I hold the ts.com censorship record - 3 locked threads, and one DELETED thread in less than a 24 hour period - quit crying to the mods Ray, and just clean up your act.

And the most insulting of all - the faked "christian goodness/cheek turning act".  Don't pray for me Ray - my god (who just happens to be your gods DADDY) see's thru that "born-again-hippocrite act".  It pisses HIM off, worse than it pisses ME off.  And KEEP your friggin +T's - my sense of self-worth doesn't revolve around them like yours does.  The mere fact that I GAINED 15 of them the other nite after my post(s) (until your "apostles" got busy again) more than illustrates what folks think about my level of honesty (even though even I will admit that it can get obnoxious at times).

Good eye there Hexy - first person to notice the pattern of behavior (and actually comment in public about it).  +T to you for having a sack.

And +t to you Ray - backatchadudebud...

Rick

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.  Ray isn't qualified to give gear advice anyway, since he's never actually USED his.  He just needed a place to post, where he thought he wouldn't be noticed.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 09:35:18 AM by sickrick43 »
4 Track & CD Live Rig: TLM-170's->V3->SD-744T  CDLive->TC Finalzer Express->Tascam CDR-900SL

24 Track Rig: Audix D6/D2/D4/I5/SCX1-C/O->Whilrwind SPC82 ISO Splitters->DigimaxLT's->Alesis HD24 (Lucid GenX192 Master Clock)

Canon 1Ds MarkII - 16-35/2.8L - 24-70/2.8L - 70-200/2.8L IS - 180/f:3.5 Macro - 550EX Flash

"this isnt a dramatic bitchy exit, its just time to go." - Big Ray (queen of the dramatic bitchy exit)

Ray76

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2005, 10:00:12 AM »
  :-*

All the best rick. ;)

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2005, 11:02:20 AM »
Then again, I think I hold the ts.com censorship record - 3 locked threads, and one DELETED thread in less than a 24 hour period - quit crying to the mods Ray, and just clean up your act.

FWIW, Ray had nothing to do with moderating Rick's posts - he contacted me not once.

Perhaps if you didn't spew forth such incessant, vindictive, personally attacking blather, we wouldn't moderate and/or lock your posts.  With your tedious drivel, you're making an even bigger ass out of your self than you claim Rick has of himself.  For the umpteenth time, Rick, I wearily ask once again:  let it go.
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

Offline F.O.Bean

• Team Schoeps Tapir that
  • Trade Count: (126)
  • Taperus Maximus
    • MediaFire Recordings
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2005, 01:00:49 PM »

Yeah, I got a new ticket, couldnt make the first wilco show but will catch the second one in Barcelona. I was pissed cuz my ua5 battery wasnt here, and just didnt go the first time. I lost 515 bucks in the process, so thats stings a little. Im about to go to the airport in a few minutes. Yeah im goin. I am entitled to change my mind, hoss.
Ray

its cool, just wondering 8)

damn man, i would NEVER lose 515 dollars like that, think of the gear you could have bought!
Schoeps MK 4V & MK 41V ->
Schoeps 250|0 KCY's (x2) ->
Naiant +60v|Low Noise PFA's (x2) ->
DarkTrain Right Angle Stubby XLR's (x3) ->
Sound Devices MixPre-6 & MixPre-3

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/diskobean
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/Bean420
http://bt.etree.org/mytorrents.php
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j9eu80jpuaubz/Recordings

Ray76

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2005, 06:34:14 PM »

Ray

yessir. Sitting here in spain right now. relaxing.
Been needing a break from work, and thank God im here.

big weight off my shoulders.

Ray

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.068 seconds with 35 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com