Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: CD to WAV???  (Read 16699 times)

Offline crobs808

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
CD to WAV???
« on: June 15, 2004, 01:14:27 PM »
What is the best CD to WAV converter.  I am making a Live Music Website for an artist, and I need to know what is the best CD - WAV converter, cause I have the tracks aren't all cut at the right place, so i have to edit them and all, so whats the best program for ripping to WAV? thanks

~connor ???
"The dolphins, with their teeth of spongy gold, and their stares made out of glassy grins; they don't know the language of mercy" - Bob Schneider

Offline yemncsu

• Taperssection Member
  • Two man enter one man leave!
    • Downhome Groove.com
Re: CD to WAV???
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 01:20:17 PM »
Are you trying to put music from a CD on the computer? if so  Exact Audio Copy will take wav data from a CD to your hard drive. 

Josh
ADK A-51TL>UA-5>MTII

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 01:22:32 PM »
yeah, im trying to rip from CD to WAV files to my harddrive so I can edit them

~connor
"The dolphins, with their teeth of spongy gold, and their stares made out of glassy grins; they don't know the language of mercy" - Bob Schneider

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 02:03:13 PM »
I am using Audiograbber, it is working great, thank for the help anyway

~connor

Offline setboy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 02:40:36 PM »
uese   Exact Audio Copy (EAC) its the best

Raphael

Offline greenone

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Russian mics... strong like bull...
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 03:16:21 PM »
Definitely EAC. It's the most paranoid ripper out there and will go over each sector of your disc up to 32 times to make sure it's getting the right data...
Unofficial Blues Traveler archivist - glad to work on any BT or related recordings
archive.org admin - happy to upload tracked material to the LMA

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 02:55:02 AM »
well i would use it, but you have to change alot of settings once you install it, it doesnt just install with the settings you need, and i have a perfectly good lame.exe that i use for encoding with every other program and it couldnt even make it work for mp3 encoding, so im using audiograbber for cd-to-wav, and it is working fine

thanks

p..s - plus, when i actually did start EAC with a CD, it said 4 hours to rip it to WAVs! lol.  I have a P4, 2.6ghz processor, lol it should not take that long.  anyway, audiograbber did a whole CD in about 10 minutes max, and played side by side with the CD on the same system (2 subwoofers, 8 surround sound speakers) they sound equivalent.  since we are making these for computer streaming, i think that is enough to check for
« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 02:57:51 AM by crobs808 »

taperkat

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2004, 10:56:15 AM »
Audiograbber causes clicks and is not bit perfect.

EAC doesn't take anything to set up. Just download install and poof.

Offline setboy

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2004, 12:46:06 PM »

i think it does take some thing to set up

Raphael

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2004, 12:57:29 PM »

i think it does take some thing to set up

Raphael

It will function immediately after the install without introducing artifacts into the rip.  If you want it to perform true bit-perfect DAE, you'll need to configure the offsets (and maybe some other options) for your particular drive.

As the original question asks: "What is the best CD to WAV converter?", EAC is, in my mind without a doubt, the *best* DAE tool available.
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

taperkat

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2004, 01:03:43 PM »
Yeah, I remember tweakng a couple things, but isn't tweaking usually normal on everything? lol.

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2004, 01:55:02 PM »
i have ripped and edited 5 shows now, (10 cds) and no clicks or pops as was stated with audiograbber.  i use nero wav editor to edit them, most tapers would laugh at that, but it does the job, and it still keeps the WAV is the same format and quality, so i am happy.  i will be using the nero audio file converter to convert them to Real Audio 9 (RM) files.  they should be fine for the website.

~connor

taperkat

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2004, 01:56:14 PM »
Oh.. if you're converting to real audio, it doesn't matter much.

*shudders at RA files.*

Offline C.Clark

• Rediscovering the Magic!
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Too Many Shows!
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2004, 02:39:29 PM »
another vote for EAC, its rock solid, you wont be dissapointed with the ease of ripping cd's with it
Current Rig:
Mics: Neumann SKM184, Neumann SKM185, AKG C414 XLS/ST, DPA ST2015
Recorder: SD MixPre-6ii, SD MixPre-10ii
Extras: SD MixPre-D, SD USBPre2, Sony TCD-D8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Former Rigs:
ADK TL --> Segue Dogstars --> SD 722
AT4051a --> Segue Dogstars --> MP-2 --> SD 722
AT4051a --> V2 --> MiniMe --> VxPocket V2 --> Laptop
AT4051a --> V2 --> MiniMe --> Sony TCD-D100
AT4051a --> V2 --> Mod SBM-1 --> Sony TCD-D100
AT4051a --> MP-2 --> AD1000 --> Sony TCD-D100
AKGC1000s --> Denecke PS/2 --> Denecke AD-20 --> Sony MiniDisc
http://db.etree.org/cpclar

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2004, 04:55:39 PM »
yeah, i know RA files sucks, but when you have to fit 50 concerts (100 CD's) into 10gb webspace...well you tell me a better format to stream it in.  WMV of the same bitrate is bigger file size, and sounds muted

and, i dont wanna use EAC cause it wanted to take 4 hours a disk, even with the good computer i have, and i dont wanna take 4 hours just to rip a disc to WAVs since i have 100 CDs to rip, and editing each CD takes another 30-45 minutes.  I have to have all these edited within a week, and go to school, and go to my 2 jobs, etc..etc...  :-\ blah, oh well, thanks for the advice anyway, and in the future if i just have 1 or 2 CDs to do, i will use EAC, for now, I cannot afford to wait 400 hours (4hours x 100CDs)

~connor
« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 04:58:45 PM by crobs808 »

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2004, 05:26:01 PM »
Don't mind us, Connor - we're never short of opinions here - do what you gotta do and what works for you and what makes you happy.   :) 
Roland R-05

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2004, 05:46:40 PM »
i DO appreciate all the feedback and advice, i want all you to know that.  and if you do have any better ideas rather than using RM files to stream i will be more than willing to accept them, however, I have compressed a 5 minutes song to 3.0mb as a RA file and blasted on my computer $100 speaker system it sounds just like the CD, so i dont know if there is any better streaming compression than that for now

~connor

silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2004, 07:48:08 AM »

I only wish. I've tried numerous times to get EAC to work. Even visited help sites with no luck. I may give it another crack. It's hands down suppose to be the best. God forbid you use something else and have it in the lineage  ::)

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2004, 07:52:08 AM »
well i tested EAC against Audiograbber.  I ripped 1 CD with Audiograbber, and the same CD with EAC...

Audiograbber took 21 minutes, EAC took 2 hours and 37 minutes.  I did CRC checks and compared the data side by side via a binary processor comparison program, and they are bit for bit the EXACT same for every track...

so i dont see why use EAC when Audiograbber does the same paranoid good job in a fraction of the time

~connor

taperkat

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2004, 02:19:25 PM »
To each their own. Audiograbber never rips my CDs completely, and they have pops. EAC has never given me problems (i get pops, but my processor, hard drive, and case fan are all slowly dying.). As I said, to each their own. IMO you have something messed up with your computer if EAC took that long to extract. that's less than 1x.

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2004, 08:44:17 PM »
hmm...well every other program runs great, (audio programs, graphic programs, rendering programs, video, etc...) and at faster speeds than computers that have better "stats" than mine, since I upgrade my computer about once a month with new hardware, but since I am an IT professional 9-5, I know that nothing is wrong with my computer...not bragging just letting you know that, so you know that I know what I am doing.  (alot of "know" words in there, haha)

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributed advice.  I don't get any pops using any program, Audiograbber and EAC included, no matter how long it takes or doesn't take.  So maybe something is wrong with your computer, or maybe a few things ;) well anyway, thanks alot, case closed  :D

~connor  ;D

taperkat

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2004, 12:52:39 PM »
"professional" is such an overused word. Most "professionals" i know can't even change their own printer cartridge.

I've been a programmer since 1997 and I've worked in computer repair/resale since 1998 as well.

But since you feel you need to keep one upping everyone, so be it. *wave* bie.

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2004, 01:32:18 PM »
nothing is wrong with my computer...

Well, something is wrong, else EAC wouldn't be so slow.  But it could be any number of things: a crappy/scratched/dusty CDR, dirty CD tray or internals, s/w config on your machine, etc.  At any rate, not worth tracking down if you're happy with Audiograbber.  Glad you found a solution that works for you, that's what counts.  :)
Roland R-05

Offline C.Clark

• Rediscovering the Magic!
    • Too Many Shows!
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2004, 01:55:07 PM »
there has to be a problem with your comp or the EAC program, it shouldnt take over two hours to rip a disc, it should take 10 min.  i use 2.0ghz celeron, 512mb ram and 40gb HD on a laptop, it took 18 min to rip a disc that i thought wouldnt get one track off of, and i got 17 of 18 tracks with tons of error correction.  so i would investigate why your comp is running so slow using EAC
Current Rig:
Mics: Neumann SKM184, Neumann SKM185, AKG C414 XLS/ST, DPA ST2015
Recorder: SD MixPre-6ii, SD MixPre-10ii
Extras: SD MixPre-D, SD USBPre2, Sony TCD-D8
Former Rigs:
ADK TL --> Segue Dogstars --> SD 722
AT4051a --> Segue Dogstars --> MP-2 --> SD 722
AT4051a --> V2 --> MiniMe --> VxPocket V2 --> Laptop
AT4051a --> V2 --> MiniMe --> Sony TCD-D100
AT4051a --> V2 --> Mod SBM-1 --> Sony TCD-D100
AT4051a --> MP-2 --> AD1000 --> Sony TCD-D100
AKGC1000s --> Denecke PS/2 --> Denecke AD-20 --> Sony MiniDisc
http://db.etree.org/cpclar

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2004, 04:40:43 PM »
it was EAC, i had the highest quality settings on, and it still sucked.  I have a kick ass computer, so i know it isnt that.  I even ran it on my server computer which is a dual processor (2) amd-64fx chips each with 1.5mb cache and 3.0ghz each, and it still ran slow as hell with the settings I wanted it to have, multi pass, good quality, etc...oh well. since my site is all up and sounds great using audoigrabber and nero to convert to RM files, I am fine.  Check it out.. http://www.concretepie.com/

~connor

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2004, 05:28:54 PM »
wait...someone took away my ticket becuase i use audiograbber instead of EAC? lol....how lame this is

~connor

taperkat

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2004, 05:29:56 PM »
no, they could have read the other thread and taken it away. anything's possible.

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2004, 05:01:11 AM »
either way, i dont deserve to have tickets taken away from me, i never did anything wrong :(

taperkat

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2004, 10:11:47 AM »
*shrug* who cares? tickets are just tickets. they don't translate to real life. If you let it bug you, you definitely have more issues than your computer ;)

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2004, 06:05:41 PM »
i really dont care, it may have sounded like i did, but you cannot hear my tone of voice and see that i am basically laughing that people take the time to take away "tickets" and all, lol, oh well, funny :)

Offline Sean Gallemore

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2004, 06:21:02 PM »
either way, i dont deserve to have tickets taken away from me, i never did anything wrong :(

normally I would -T you for caring about tickets but you are new(er) so a + for getting things going in the right direction

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2004, 01:54:22 AM »
kinda funny, iw ent from -1 to -15 in a matter of 10 minutes...hmm, someone has a vendetta for me it seems :) weird, considering nobody has told me what i did wrong except apparently use audiograbber instead of EAC :) haha

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2004, 02:00:29 AM »
if I were to -T one for anything other than complaining about -Ts, it would be because you acted like a fuggin 14 year old girl when you told Creek off for no reason

Offline greenone

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2004, 03:03:24 PM »
Connor, I really don't see where you're getting that impression. All I saw was him saying that he would be archiving to DVD on his new (that is, new to HIM) computer. I'd venture to say you completely misinterpreted his post. I don't think anyone has a vendetta, they just see you coming in here as a new user and making yourself look bad by attacking people for no apparent reason.

--Dave
Unofficial Blues Traveler archivist - glad to work on any BT or related recordings

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2004, 03:44:35 PM »
etc...etc...etc.... damn, too much drama for a stupid online message board, lighten up people! relax, have some fun, jeez, don't be so up tight, and all.  ::)

Offline greenone

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2004, 03:51:59 PM »
What it boils down to is, most of us are friends here. If you come in and act like a dick to a friend, you get called on it. This is one of the least uptight places I've been, but to show up and tell people how to act, and claim that folks on here have no social lives and have something to prove, it doesn't go over well, especially to complain about how you're treated after telling off people who have been around for a while. Lay low for a bit, hang out...I'm not saying there aren't assholes on the board, but by and large, folks are friendly as long as you don't jump down their throats.

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2004, 04:58:51 PM »
I said it before, and I'll say it again:  you're being a jackass, Connor.

sorry for explosing the truth about Creek, but he thought he was hot potatoes just for having an outdated computer.  there was no other motivation to his post than to tell everyone what he had and how "cool" he was for having it.

How could you *possibly* know his motivation for making the post?  Now you're being a presumptuous jackass.

it is lame that people have to do that cause they have no real social life and have to get on here to try and prove something, and fill that void....sad.

So lemme get this straight - not only are you presuming to know CF's posting motivations, but you're also judging him?  Now you're being a presumptuous, judgemental jackass.

Cut it out.
Roland R-05

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2004, 05:01:46 PM »
lighten up people! relax, have some fun, jeez, don't be so up tight, and all.

If one isn't acting like a jackass, we're one of the loosest, most fun online communities around.  Act like a jackass, and you'll get called on it. Simple, really.
Roland R-05

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2004, 05:01:56 PM »
sorry for explosing the truth about Creek, but he thought he was hot potatoes just for having an outdated computer.  there was no other motivation to his post than to tell everyone what he had and how "cool" he was for having it.

it is lame that people have to do that cause they have no real social life and have to get on here to try and prove something, and fill that void....sad.

~connor

wow, this explains most of your posts perfectly
It is company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo - We have to use the indefinite article; "A" dildo, never: "YOUR" dildo.
In Tyler we Trust

And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky is the limit!

My Current Rig:2004 Subaru WRX STI, Stage 3, 360hp, 380lb-ft

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2004, 05:02:35 PM »
I said it before, and I'll say it again:  you're being a jackass, Connor.

How could you *possibly* know his motivation for making the post?  Now you're being a presumptuous jackass.

So lemme get this straight - not only are you presuming to know CF's posting motivations, but you're also judging him?  Now you're being a presumptuous, judgemental jackass.

Cut it out.

damn when the fug did we get such Nazi Mods?  :troll:

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2004, 05:04:29 PM »
DOUCHE BAG
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 02:26:10 AM by Schwillaby »

Offline Brian

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2004, 05:06:58 PM »
lots of funny in this thread.

Skalinder - been really enjoying your posts lately, especially over at BT.etree.org .... if only everyone could see hte light like you my friend ;D

Offline Brian

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2004, 05:09:16 PM »
wtf is this thread about anyway?

something about DAE i think :P

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2004, 05:09:51 PM »
I still use CDex

Offline Brian

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2004, 05:12:02 PM »
that's sweet schwill cause that's the program i use to encode mp3's of all the shows i get from you guys so i can pass it on more conveinently to people ignorant of lossless compression

DERRRRRPPPPPS! :P

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2004, 05:13:10 PM »
:-x

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2004, 05:39:07 PM »
Skalinder - been really enjoying your posts lately, especially over at BT.etree.org .... if only everyone could see hte light like you my friend ;D

You're very kind.  What can I say?  I've been bored and unmotivated at work since I've decided to quit on-the-spot in Aug after my 3-week vacation.  So I needed some entertainment.  Educating people about their idiocy is mildly entertaining, for a while anyway.  ;D
Roland R-05

taperkat

Re: for the idiot who posted someone's check
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2004, 12:18:36 AM »
schwill - you know it is illegal to post that on the internet and the FBI has agreements with major search engines and stuff (i.e. google image search) who sends out things called "spiders" to search for new content, and if they find you posting someone's signature you could get fined $25,000+ and possibly get jail time....so who is the idiot? good one

~connor

You know, I'm usually not one to say this.. but Prove it :)

I'd LOVE to see documentation on this one. I know of websites that post names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, blood types, pictures, etc, that are up with no threats.

taperkat

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2004, 02:04:37 AM »
The only hitch to that is that you have to be a member of this board to read it. The posts are locked to outside content.

Therefore, your argument doesn't hold water in this situation.

As I said, proof is the only solid determining factor. You have none, so you lose the argument on that alone, but even then, the fact you *must be a member of the boards to read them* is just the key in the padlock. Don't be naive in thinking I'm not going to bash a hole in your argument with a ten foot pole. (debate for 4 years of high school, 6 semesters in college on scholarship. heh.) It has more leaks than a colander. :)

I wonder if Bob's signed up to read these boards to see how an "official representative" of his is bashing the people he wants help from so much. I've met him twice and it was very evident that he didn't take kindly to assholes.

(irony: #420 post. and I'm only high on cold medicine. damnit.)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 02:06:50 AM by taperkat »

Offline crobs808

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2004, 02:11:53 AM »
actually spiders can pick up protected content, so google image search will only see the thumbnail, and not the whole thing since you WOULD have to login, but even if they couldnt pick it up, does that make it legal? the answer is NO....you need to think before you speak, how many times do i have to tell people that  >:(

~connor

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2004, 02:18:10 AM »
schwill - you know it is illegal to post that on the internet and the FBI has agreements with major search engines and stuff (i.e. google image search) who sends out things called "spiders" to search for new content, and if they find you posting someone's signature you could get fined $25,000+ and possibly get jail time....so who is the idiot? good one

~connor

I actually got it from a google image search, and it's not hosted here.

taperkat

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2004, 02:19:25 AM »
Think before you speak... so is posting live music without permission of the taper legal, especially if you're going to make money off it?

Technically, according to the RIAA, posting ANY live music on the internet is illegal. Just an FYI for you, since you're so hung up on legalities and whatnot. Unless you're planning to pay royalties on every single download.

taperkat

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2004, 06:27:44 PM »
Think before you speak... so is posting live music without permission of the taper legal, especially if you're going to make money off it?

Technically, according to the RIAA, posting ANY live music on the internet is illegal. Just an FYI for you, since you're so hung up on legalities and whatnot. Unless you're planning to pay royalties on every single download.

what are you talking about!!! #1 - the site i am making for "bob schneider" i am working on with bob shneider directly, lol....he gets all the money from our sales, and the site was half his idea,

#2 - there are no tapers shows, they are all from cd's recorded by his sound guy travis, and...

#3 - there isnt anything to download, just streamable thru realplayer so you can decide if you like the music enough to buy the CD, lol...you are so ignorant, this is the kind of stuff that keeps me laughing :)

~connor

You know, you should be metaquoted, along with the entire fiasco of what went down, and we'll see who's laughing then.....

or maybe a mock_the_stupid post instead.

Carry on, this is entertaining.

taperkat

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2004, 06:34:58 PM »
"you all" = hm, talking down to the people who tape "your bob" in the first place.

taperkat

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2004, 06:42:27 PM »
That's funny, I've taped him every time I've seen him, which was back in 2000, 2001, 2002. But then I decided his sets sounded the same every time and I didn't feel like seeing him anymore. I've promoted 24 shows of his, including 2 years of SXSW.

YAY! You're LEAVING!  :-* don't let the door hit your head ass on the way out. :waves:

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2004, 07:17:27 PM »

#2 - there are no tapers shows, they are all from cd's recorded by his sound guy travis, and...

maybe there are no tapers for a reason

taperkat

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2004, 07:20:01 PM »
the duck raises an excellent point.

bonus +t if you can name the comic that's from

Offline AT853rxwh

• Taperssection Member
  • You wanna stick those white mics where?
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2004, 07:39:19 PM »
"professional" is such an overused word. Most "professionals" i know can't even change their own printer cartridge.

I've been a programmer since 1997 and I've worked in computer repair/resale since 1998 as well.

But since you feel you need to keep one upping everyone, so be it. *wave* bie.

Oooh a rare one, a coder chick... cool...
"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

Offline AT853rxwh

• Taperssection Member
  • You wanna stick those white mics where?
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2004, 07:46:34 PM »
you want me to call the FBI and ask for a copy of their confidentially signed agreement with thousands of companies? gimme a break.  do you really think that you can own a business as big as goolge, yahoo, microsoft, etc...without being regulated by governmental agencies?  don;t tell me you are that naive. please.

~connor

Used to work for the LARGEST Net provider and guess what?  Even the feds had to get COURT ORDERS for ANY info...  Lets see the regulation of which you speak... Oh yeah, google blocks that cuz the feds told em too...

Damn, where the hell is my tinfoil hat?
"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

Offline setboy

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2004, 07:54:48 PM »
wow this is better then TV

but i think i missed some thingwhat did Schwillaby do?

Raphael

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2004, 08:00:12 PM »
wow this is better then TV

but i think i missed some thingwhat did Schwillaby do?

Raphael

wuh, me?

taperkat

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2004, 08:17:06 PM »
Couldn't be because using tapers shows skirts some kind of legality, could it?

Irony.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.277 seconds with 87 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com