Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ISO...someone to extract a couple of problematic DATs for me via DAT2WAV (SCSI)  (Read 2567 times)

Offline ellaguru

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • the wendy hour
i have a couple of DATs that just wont transfer without playback errors.  id like to give them one last shot via a scsi drive.

can anyone help?  these are the last in a small pile of billydee DATs that are remaining to be flac-ed out.

the gig is lollapalooza '91 @ waterloo village stanhope nj

thanks..
chris

Offline capnhook

• All your llamas are belong to us....
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
Have you tried reading them with a full-head deck?  I have a pcm-r500 that works great for that...... 8)
Proud member of the reality-based community

BSCS-L->JB-mod [NAK CM-300 (CP-3) and/or (CP-1)]->LSD2->CA CAFS-Omni->Sony ECM-907**Apogee MiniMe Rev. C->CA Ugly II->**Edirol OCM R-44->Tascam DR-22WL->Sony TCD-D8

"Don't ever take an all or nothing attitude when it comes to making a difference
and being beautiful and making the world a beautiful place through your actions.
Every little bit is registered.  Every little bit.  So be as beautiful as you can as often as you can"

"It'll never be over, 'till we learn."

"My dream is to get a bus and get the band and just go coast to coast. Just about everything else except music, is anti-musical.  That's it.  Music's the thing." - Jeb Puryear

Offline Fatah Ruark (aka MIKE B)

• Trade Count: (11)
  • I dream in beige.
    • sloppy.art.ink
i have a couple of DATs that just wont transfer without playback errors.  id like to give them one last shot via a scsi drive.

can anyone help?  these are the last in a small pile of billydee DATs that are remaining to be flac-ed out.

the gig is lollapalooza '91 @ waterloo village stanhope nj

thanks..
chris

DAMN! I hope you can get these to work out.

Are you able to get some of them or part of each to transfer?

I'd love to hear the NIN and Jane's Addiction sets. I was never a huge Jane's fan, but that was one of the best show's I've ever seen.
||| MICS:  Beyer CK930 | DPA 4022 | DPA 4080 | Nevaton MCE400 | Sennheiser Ambeo Headset |||
||| PREAMPS: DPA d:vice | Naiant Tinybox | Naiant IPA |||
||| DECKS: Sound Devices MixPre6 | iPod Touch 32GB |||
|||Concert History || LMA Recordings || Live YouTube |||

Offline H₂O

• Trade Count: (28)
I have a pcm-7040 that reads almost anything - even tapes that where recorded with a deck that is out of alignment

I also have many sdt9000 drives and dat2wav

Let me know

I can also provide you the flacs of the stuff I xfered for Billydee back in '04
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 05:35:45 PM by H₂O »
Music can at the least least explain you and at the most expand you
LMA Recordings

List

Offline ellaguru

• Trade Count: (17)
    • the wendy hour
I have a pcm-7040 that reads almost anything - even tapes that where recorded with a deck that is out of alignment

Let me know
pm pending!

chris

Offline capnhook

• Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)

Let me know
pm pending!

chris

Happy ending pending..
Proud member of the reality-based community

BSCS-L->JB-mod [NAK CM-300 (CP-3) and/or (CP-1)]->LSD2->CA CAFS-Omni->Sony ECM-907**Apogee MiniMe Rev. C->CA Ugly II->**Edirol OCM R-44->Tascam DR-22WL->Sony TCD-D8

"Don't ever take an all or nothing attitude when it comes to making a difference
and being beautiful and making the world a beautiful place through your actions.
Every little bit is registered.  Every little bit.  So be as beautiful as you can as often as you can"

"It'll never be over, 'till we learn."

"My dream is to get a bus and get the band and just go coast to coast. Just about everything else except music, is anti-musical.  That's it.  Music's the thing." - Jeb Puryear

Offline robertmode

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Taperssection Regular

And i really apreciate the transferts :) Can't wait for the rest :)
Yours sincerely.
Robert

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.069 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com