Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Anyone else experiencing this R-09 file playback issue?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "Better to love music than respect it" ~Stravinsky
Anyone else experiencing this R-09 file playback issue?
« on: January 01, 2009, 08:24:13 PM »
When playing back files on the recorder, the machine will sometimes jump over a bunch of tracks instead of continuing to the following track.  Like say from track R09_0001 to R09_0008. Likewise, it will do the same if I press the FWD button to skip to the next track.  I can use the file browsing feature to select any of the skipped tracks and they play fine. No problems with any of the resulting files or any other recorder functions.

R-09 Firmware 1.31.
Various known good Kingston 8 & 16GB cards.

Doesn't happen all the time, but I've noticed it for the past 3 months.  Not huge deal, but it's a PITA to have to go to the file browser menu, select the file, and play it.
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.028 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com