Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Issue with recording? New recorder/Mic upgrade...?  (Read 6621 times)

Offline Chrisedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Member
Audio: Sound Professionals SP-CMC-10 (AT933s) or Church Audio CA-14 (Omni & Cards) Mics >
Sound Professionals Battery Box SP-SPSB-1, SP-SPSB-10 or Church Audio Preamp CA9200 >
Sony PCM-A10, Sony PCM-M10, Tascam DR-2d Recorders
Video: Panasonic DCM-ZS100 & GoPro 7 Black

Offline 2manyrocks

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: Issue with recording? New recorder/Mic upgrade...?
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2015, 11:41:15 AM »
I never had any issues with my 2d using the cheapest Sandisk cards.  It is not necessary to use the higher priced cards aimed at folks shooting bursts of pictures on a DSLR who need the high transfer rates. 

If there really is an issue with your 2d, you might want to test it with an inexpensive card before investing in a more expensive card unless you otherwise have a need for that kind of card.

Offline Chrisedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Issue with recording? New recorder/Mic upgrade...?
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2015, 01:37:56 PM »
I never had any issues with my 2d using the cheapest Sandisk cards.  It is not necessary to use the higher priced cards aimed at folks shooting bursts of pictures on a DSLR who need the high transfer rates. 

If there really is an issue with your 2d, you might want to test it with an inexpensive card before investing in a more expensive card unless you otherwise have a need for that kind of card.

Considering I haven't listened to either recordings I got all the way though yet (Been a busy week), I would rather spend the money for a great card, try that out and if it works, I am fine with the $33. I don't want to try out (another) cheap card, only to figure out, I need to step up.
Audio: Sound Professionals SP-CMC-10 (AT933s) or Church Audio CA-14 (Omni & Cards) Mics >
Sound Professionals Battery Box SP-SPSB-1, SP-SPSB-10 or Church Audio Preamp CA9200 >
Sony PCM-A10, Sony PCM-M10, Tascam DR-2d Recorders
Video: Panasonic DCM-ZS100 & GoPro 7 Black

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com