Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Sound Devices MixPre-3 and 6, Part 8

<< < (2/20) > >>

checht:
Talked we SD support, and the +2 adds channels similar to 5/6 on the mp6.

Access to settings is by pushing in the knobs for channels 1/2.

Sounds pretty cool.

mgtaper:
I updated my mix pre 3ii to the new firmware and added the +2 plug-in!  ;D

Very excited to give this a whirl in a few days!

goodcooker:

What kind of bag are y'all using for your Mixpre6? Need enough room for the usual stuff - clamp, shockmounts, tbar, batteries, cables, sometimes enough for 2 pairs of mics.

I used to have a Petrol Pegz2 that worked great for my Tascam DR701d which was a similar size and layout.

rigpimp:

--- Quote from: goodcooker on October 31, 2023, 05:44:18 PM ---

What kind of bag are y'all using for your Mixpre6? Need enough room for the usual stuff - clamp, shockmounts, tbar, batteries, cables, sometimes enough for 2 pairs of mics.

I used to have a Petrol Pegz2 that worked great for my Tascam DR701d which was a similar size and layout.

--- End quote ---

I use a Portabrace RM-Multi. It fits the Mixpre-6 and an Anker battery perfectly. I tuck that into my Petrol Pegz2

checht:

--- Quote from: goodcooker on October 31, 2023, 05:44:18 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I use a Lowe Pro backpack, fits everything plus lots of pockets for all the little stuff. Pic attached.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version