Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: JBL On Stage  (Read 1437 times)

Offline shane

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
JBL On Stage
« on: June 04, 2006, 12:56:50 AM »
I just bought a JBL On Stage Ipod dock to replace my bedroom cd player.  I always like to listen to music as I fall asleep and my cd player of many years (we're talking a 15+ yr old Sony boombox) finally shit the bed.  I went and bought another boombox as I don't need anything special to fall asleep to.  After the first night I couldn't handle it.  You could hear the cd mechanism spinning over the volume of the music.  Granted it wsa being played at a low volume but I wouldn't stand for this regardless of the price.  I ecided an Ipod dock w/ speakers would fit the bedroom bill fine.   After convincing the wife it would be worth the money (and a little pouting) I picked up the JBL.  And I'm pleased to say the thing works great.  Its simple to use, takes up hardly any room on the night stand, and sounds pretty good considering what it is, and sounds damn good for what I'm using it for.  After getting it home it'd be great for traveling too.  I hate staying in a hotel or a relatives house, etc and not having music w/ me or having it but having to use headphones.  This little guy is highly portable and light weight enough to travel w/.  It has to be plugged in (charges Ipod as well) bu that's really the only negative  if I have to find something bad to say about it.  So if anyone has been on the fence about one of these I say give it a try it might just suprise you.

Shane

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.03 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com