Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Powering JB3 with 4,5v  (Read 1672 times)

Offline redbook

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • I'm a llama!
Powering JB3 with 4,5v
« on: January 11, 2006, 06:46:56 AM »
Hey there,

I lost the charger for the JB3 and found an old sony charger, with same plugs to power the JB3, but it outputs 4,5v.
I vaguely remember I read last week a post about powering the JB3 with a PSP charger (wich uses the same plugs too) and 4,5v but I can't find it now.

I have no idea about eletricity, so I was wondering if I can power the JB3 to charge the batteries with that adaptor (4,5v)

Offline momule

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Powering JB3 with 4,5v
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 03:12:56 PM »
4.5 will work (or I should say it s worked for me for over 2 years now) Via the powerline series car chargers or the sima version aswell.. Biggest thing ya wanna look for is a adapter that puts out atleast 1500mA.

I assume you may be referring to my post about the PSP car charger http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=53013.new#new

which also works great (and now replaced my powerline and sima box's in the field)
the best thing about the PSP chargers is there is not adapta plug to mess with.  Nor any voltage switch that may get bumped so IMO it is much safer to use in the field and can be found at both wally world and Rat shack for around $8

AKG 463's (uno ck62) > Mackie Onyx Satellite > Microtrack II

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com