Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: The best way to get audio on the computer from the internet and DVDs  (Read 1493 times)

Offline bja5150

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
I have a question. I have music that I would like to make mp3s out of from DVD sources for example. There are also times I listen to audio streams that would be cool to save. I have a Creative soundcard that has a Mediasource player that can record "What You Hear". I get a okay recording from it but was wondering if there was a better option for improved sound quality. On some recordings you can tell that it is from a computer. I was just wondering what would be the better capture option for audio on the computer. With my DVD mention, I have a Sony DVD standalone recorder that is great. It has a mode on it DVD-RW VR that is totally customizable on the recorder. It edits, organizes, thumbnails, the works and plays through a media player I have on my computer. I was looking to capture some music from some of those DVDs too. I listen to music more than I can watch it. For example, U2 was on Letterman recently and those 5 performances were awesome. If that was on my iPOD I would be cranking those suckers. I was just wondering. Thanks

Offline twatts (pants are so over-rated...)

• <://PHiSH//><
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Lego made a Mini-Fig of me!
Re: The best way to get audio on the computer from the internet and DVDs
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 09:16:54 PM »
DVD Audio Explorer

Terry
***Do you have PHISH, VIDA BLUE, JAZZ MANDOLIN PROJECT or any other Phish related DATs/Tapes/MDs that need to be transferred???  I can do them for you!!!***

I will return your DATs/Tapes/MDs.  I'll also provide Master FLAC files via DropBox.  PM me for details.

Sony PCM R500 > SPDIF > Tascam HD-P2
Nakamichi DR-3 > (Oade Advanced Concert Mod) Tascam HD-P2
Sony MDS-JE510 > Hosa ODL-276 > Tascam HD-P2

Offline im hungover

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: The best way to get audio on the computer from the internet and DVDs
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 12:07:54 PM »
ive always recorded streaming audio with sound forge
Mics: Oktava MK-012, ADK S51, AT853 (cards)

Decks: Fostex FR2-LE & Tascam DR40

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com