Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Microtrack 24/96 & Stealth Mikes  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Banksy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Microtrack 24/96 & Stealth Mikes
« on: March 02, 2007, 12:22:51 PM »
Hi Guys - I'm new to the forum & this is my first post, so please be gentle!
I was about to buy a Microtrack 24/96 & some Core Sound Stealth Cardiods...reading the mass of info on this forum, I just wondered what you guys thought?
I just want a simple, good, set up for generally large shows (Genesis loom this year!) and the set-up I described seemed a good balance?
I need to be able to buy the gear in the UK or have it shipped over (cheaper in the States!) and want to just get this 'boxed off' with minimal hassle!
I've heard good things about the Church-Audio mikes....hey! I'd just appreciate your views.
Best wishes
Andy

Offline Humbug

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Humbug Hum Rejection Unit
    • Trading site
Re: Microtrack 24/96 & Stealth Mikes
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 01:51:07 PM »
Hi Guys - I'm new to the forum & this is my first post, so please be gentle!
I was about to buy a Microtrack 24/96 & some Core Sound Stealth Cardiods...reading the mass of info on this forum, I just wondered what you guys thought?

I think reading this site will reveal which are the better thought of stealth mics! I can't really comment, only ever having used AT mics.

I need to be able to buy the gear in the UK or have it shipped over (cheaper in the States!) and want to just get this 'boxed off' with minimal hassle!

Welcome! You'll find a few tapers  from the UK, see this thread:

http://taperssection.com/index.php/topic,58526.0.html

There's nowhere in the UK that sells the kit you need at an affordable price. I tried an Audio Technica dealer in the UK..clueless. Edit: even for spares, eg mic clips, I go to Soundprofessionals.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 01:54:15 PM by Humbug »
UK based taper: MK4>Nbox Platinum>PCM-M10
AT853C>CA9200 / PIPsqueak>Tascam DR-2D

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/Humbug66

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.193 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com