Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Driving me nuts...  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Daryan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Driving me nuts...
« on: November 02, 2004, 10:59:46 PM »
I keep trying to get cdwave to play 24 bit files, and I keep getting an error message about an unsupported format.  The files are 24/48 wave files directly from the fr-2.  Any ideas as to what could be causing this?  I would be very very appreciative of any remedies I could try!

Daryan
Microtech Gefell 200/210->Zaolla Silverlines->Fostex FR-2 (oade modified plus other self mods)

Playback: Bolder modified Squeezebox SB3 (building linear power supply)->Bolder Cable Modified Panasonic XR-45 with bybee's->Bolder Nitro speaker cables->VMPS Audio super modified 626r's, VMPS Larger SUB, 1000w class AB sub amp
Tweaks: isolation and room treatments, silclear, BPT 1.5r Power Conditioner (modified), isoblocks, vibrapods, many others

Offline mirth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Les Hommes Savvent Pourquois
Re: Driving me nuts...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 12:12:40 AM »
doesn't play, or doesn't open?

if the file opens but you get the message when hitting the play button, try resaving the file with the 'alternate file format' box checked.

If it doesn't open, then I dunno what to suggest...
Governor Jim McGreevey was equally disturbed about the upcoming population increase. "New Jersey cannot support all of these wookies," he said. "For starters, we don't have nearly enough kindbud. At best, we can muster up a Q.P. of some beasties, but we've not a dime-bag more."

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.161 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com