Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Suggestions for a Clamp  (Read 1994 times)

Offline U2502

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Suggestions for a Clamp
« on: December 01, 2005, 06:30:58 PM »
Hey there, I looking for suggestions for a good clamp for a microphone.  We will mainly be clamping the microphone to a piece of trus with a 1-2 inch pipe, so it needs to be pretty big.  Please let me know what people are having good luck with.  Also, if there is a homebrew solution that sounds good too.  Thanks!

--micah

Offline Swanny

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Member
    • Some shows...
Re: Suggestions for a Clamp
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 07:03:44 PM »
I am also looking for a clamp suggestion. Mine need to be small though for spaced omnis...
Schoeps MK5/8 > KC5 > CMC6> Oade M148/Aerco MP-2 > Mytek 24192 > Tascam dr-100 mkiii

Offline pickmando

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 08:37:17 PM »
Hey there, I looking for suggestions for a good clamp for a microphone.  We will mainly be clamping the microphone to a piece of trus with a 1-2 inch pipe, so it needs to be pretty big.  Please let me know what people are having good luck with.  Also, if there is a homebrew solution that sounds good too.  Thanks!

--micah

There are a lot of options for you.  If you click on "advanced search" near the top of the page, and type in "clamp options" there are a number of threads that discuss the different models.  Maybe that will you give you some ideas.  I have used several and can help with questions on a few of the models if you need, just let me know.

Offline pickmando

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 08:40:20 PM »
I am also looking for a clamp suggestion. Mine need to be small though for spaced omnis...

You may like the bogen mini clamp pictured below - small and strong.   Lots of options though.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.074 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com