Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ISO: Taper for Herbie Hancock Pabst Theater Milwaukee 4-15-2004  (Read 1450 times)

Offline thedude65

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • Super Newbie
I guess I am looking for a miracle here.  Is anyone planning on Stealthing this show?
I am a huge Herbie fan and this is my first Herbie show.  I am looking forward to it immensely.  
I have looked into renting equipment from http://www.studiogear.net, in Milwaukee but its going to cost a lot.  Yea, I don’t own a rig but I still come to this forum time to time to learn from all you experts, I am in dream mode right now.

And I feel like I am out of my element here but is there any chance I could borrow a rig from some one in the area?  I will show you were I live and make sure you know I won’t run off with your stuff. Plus you would get one hell of a great show too! And I am sure that the Pabst won’t even do a pat down, the rich folks wouldn’t like that very much.

I know it’s a long shot and sorry if it’s wrong of me to request to borrow a rig.  
Is there any body out there to come to my rescue?

Take it easy.  

Offline fsulloway

• Trade Count: (28)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re:ISO: Taper for Herbie Hancock Pabst Theater Milwaukee 4-15-2004
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 11:47:41 PM »
I have a friend who was going to tape the Chicago show. I can check and see how that went and possibly get you a copy.
schoeps ccm4's, mk4v, mk2h, mk41
AKG ck62, ck63, ck61
Nbob/pfa, Naiant/pfa
SD 10T

"Wilmington, North Carolina....Let us hear your motherf***in' pride!" Patterson Hood 12-09-04

"Just About Unwound From Chasing Down The Sound"

Offline thedude65

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • Super Newbie
Re:ISO: Taper for Herbie Hancock Pabst Theater Milwaukee 4-15-2004
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 03:33:04 AM »
Sweet man.  I love to get my hands on all the Herbie and that should have been a great show.  But in Milwaukee its his first show playing with a diferent crew, Jack DeJohnette and Dave Holland.  I cant wait.  If I had more cash i would rent some stuff but its like $30 for mics $60 dat, $15 for the Phantom power and they do not have any A/D s.  Who knows, maybe some one will turn up with a copy.

But yea, i would still love to hear the Chicago show,  if Im not mistaken it was on Herbie's Birthday.  

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com