Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Microtrack 24/96 With 16 GB CF Card?  (Read 1586 times)

Offline ghibliss

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Microtrack 24/96 With 16 GB CF Card?
« on: October 12, 2007, 11:07:54 PM »
Has anyone attempted to use a CF card in the Microtrack recorder larger then 8 GB yet?  I have seen that there are now 16 GB cards available for about $129.00 which would be a great thing to have.  I can make due for any concert with an 8 GB card recording in 24/96 however the 16 GB card if it works is a real bargain as it can be sued for a hell of a lot of high res. pictures in a digital camera as well.

Offline jtessier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Microtrack 24/96 With 16 GB CF Card?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 11:30:08 AM »
Has anyone attempted to use a CF card in the Microtrack recorder larger then 8 GB yet?  I have seen that there are now 16 GB cards available for about $129.00 which would be a great thing to have.  I can make due for any concert with an 8 GB card recording in 24/96 however the 16 GB card if it works is a real bargain as it can be sued for a hell of a lot of high res. pictures in a digital camera as well.

When I was working as the lead MicroTrack firmware tester at M-Audio, we never tested  a 16GB card in house but the firmware was designed to accept any capacity (I'm sure there's some limit but it's larger than any foreseeable size). We did receive field reports that 16GB card were working fine though.

J.T.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com