Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: URGENT! Need iRiver help  (Read 2233 times)

Offline GrandMasterMark

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • Hold still my sexy little mule!
URGENT! Need iRiver help
« on: May 18, 2008, 01:47:57 PM »
 :'(

I just finished replacing the battery in my ih120 about 2 minutes ago.

When I plugged the new battery into the motherboard the screen came to life with this message:

ATA error: -11
Insert USB cable and press
a button

I connected the usb cable and power. I pressed a button. I pressed lots of buttons! No change. Just the above mentioned error message. Also, not sure if this helps, but the screen backlight is on and not going off.

HELP!
LIVE MP3s?!? Disclaimer: If you're anything like me, you'll utterly hate how this shit sounds, which is no offense to (names removed), who have been to too many shows with their digital toys to NOT make me feel guilty about not playing better. But like I keep telling them, live music is for listening to live where bodies, surfaces and beer absorb the blemishes, and recorded music, well, that's why you fucking go to a studio to make your records, right? Nevertheless, in the interest of full disclosure, and because some people dig this shit, here's a few nuggets of live joy, some old shit, some new, some borrowed and no goddamn blues, because I'm white and have more respect for BLAH BLah blah

Offline Chuck

• Trade Count: (42)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • time between the notes...
    • My recordings on the LMA
Re: URGENT! Need iRiver help
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 02:23:37 PM »
Press the reset button in (using a paper clip).
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Microphones: AKG C 480 B comb-ULS/ CK 61/ CK 63, Sennheiser MKE 2 elements,  Audix M1290-o, Micro capsule active cables w/ Naiant PFA's, Naiant MSH-1O, Naiant AKG Active cables, Church CA-11 (cardioid), (1) Nady SCM-1000 (mod)
Pre-amps: Naiant littlebox, Naiant littlekit v2.0, BM2p+ Edirol UA-5, Church STC-9000
Recorders: Sound Devices MixPre-6, iRiver iHP-120 (Rockboxed & RTC mod)

Recordings on the LMA: http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/ChuckM
Recording website & blog: http://www.timebetweenthenotes.com

Offline GrandMasterMark

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • Hold still my sexy little mule!
Re: URGENT! Need iRiver help
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 03:53:38 PM »
 ::) hehe...uh...ya ..That was too easy!  Working great now.

Thanks for the quick response.
LIVE MP3s?!? Disclaimer: If you're anything like me, you'll utterly hate how this shit sounds, which is no offense to (names removed), who have been to too many shows with their digital toys to NOT make me feel guilty about not playing better. But like I keep telling them, live music is for listening to live where bodies, surfaces and beer absorb the blemishes, and recorded music, well, that's why you fucking go to a studio to make your records, right? Nevertheless, in the interest of full disclosure, and because some people dig this shit, here's a few nuggets of live joy, some old shit, some new, some borrowed and no goddamn blues, because I'm white and have more respect for BLAH BLah blah

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com