Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

MBHO repair

<< < (12/12)

Scooter:
just shipping to NYC for me as well.  Just keep emailing Marcus every so often to keep the ball rolling.

Simp-Dawg:
quick question, has anyone experienced levels being slightly off between the two mics?  i always have to turn the gain up higher on one channel...seems that sometimes it switches but that might just be my memory failing me...in any case, it seems like it has been "off" for a good while and i'm wondering if any parts might need servicing.  i could probably do without the mics for an extended period since co crüe would have me covered in a pinch, but may just wait until after phish or after my wedding to do it since i'll be starting school again and won't be getting out as often :P not like i've been taping very much lately anyways.

manitouman:
^^^^That's exactly what was happening with one of my caps when I sent them in. Is it just the one set of caps or do all your caps do the same thing? I tried different combinations before finally just sending them in.

MBHOTAPER:

--- Quote from: manitouman on July 16, 2009, 02:36:36 PM ---^^^^That's exactly what was happening with one of my caps when I sent them in. Is it just the one set of caps or do all your caps do the same thing? I tried different combinations before finally just sending them in.

--- End quote ---
So it was a caps issue not the mic bodies correct?

MBHOTAPER:

--- Quote from: Scooter on December 18, 2008, 04:13:34 PM ---my caps to get fixed

--- End quote ---
So a caps not bodies issue. Wondering if its outdoor humidity - seen posts on other mics having the same issue. Thank god for the lifetime warranty others have spent a pretty penny for repairs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version