Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Anyone tired Acoustica?  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Life In Rewind

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
    • www.rovingsign.com
Anyone tired Acoustica?
« on: March 07, 2016, 09:34:22 PM »
https://acondigital.com/products/acoustica-audio-editor/

Acoustica is a comprehensive audio editor for recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and offers a large set of high quality processing tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your audio production work and batch processing, powerful audio restoration tools as well as Red Book compatible CD burning is also included.

Acoustica 6 is available in three editions – the free Basic Edition, the Standard Edition and the Premium Edition which supports 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround and includes extended processing tools and the same audio restoration algorithms as found in our Restoration Suite.

Offline voltronic

• Trade Count: (40)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Anyone tired Acoustica?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 10:17:04 PM »
I was about to say yes, but I know a different Acoustica as company who makes a different DAW.  Not sure how both of these are legally allowed to use the same name, even though one's a company name and another is a product name: http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/

The one you linked looks really interesting.
I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way.
- Gustav Mahler

Acoustic Recording Techniques
Team Classical
Team Line Audio
Team DPA

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "Better to love music than respect it" ~Stravinsky
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 11:01:15 PM »

First thought this thread concerned music category fatigue for acoustic Americana.

First I've heard of Acoustica.
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com