Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Wavelab question: Edit after loading Montage from CUE file?  (Read 1161 times)

Offline poorlyconditioned

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • I'm a tapir!
Another Wavelab question.  Maybe Teddy or someone else can help me out.

I've got a CUE file from CDWave and the original (unedited and long!) WAV file.  I would like to write a CD from this.  Normally I use CDWave to write out a bunch of files, one for each track, then use Nero to burn.  What I'm wondering is if I can write using just the (big!) WAV (or FLAC?) file and the CUE file.  My current way works fine, but I want to save steps.

So, in Wavelab I use "load montage from from CUE file".  It runs and brings up the WAV file with all the track marks.  The question is: is there a way to edit the montage, and write as a CD.  In particular, there are tracks I've marked "gap" in the CUE file that I want to remove before writing.  I tried to edit the montage, but once I edit the "CD" icon in greyed out and I can't seem to write a CD any more.

I'm using Wavelab version 4.0.

Thanks for any pointers,
  Richard
Mics: Sennheiser MKE2002 (dummy head), Studio Projects C4, AT825 (unmodded), AT822 franken mic (x2), AT853(hc,c,sc,o), Senn. MKE2, Senn MKE40, Shure MX183/5, CA Cards, homebrew Panasonic and Transsound capsules.
Pre/ADC: Presonus Firepod & Firebox, DMIC20(x2), UA5(poorly-modded, AD8620+AD8512opamps), VX440
Recorders: Edirol R4, R09, IBM X24 laptop, NJB3(x2), HiMD(x2), MD(1).
** This individual has moved to user "illconditioned" **

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com