Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G Time, Overburn and CD-90 Questions  (Read 1414 times)

Offline dallman

• Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (33)
  • Taperssection All-Star
    • Clifford Morse
S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G Time, Overburn and CD-90 Questions
« on: November 08, 2007, 04:01:24 PM »
I often use overburn, I like Roxio for a few reasons, and can overburn up to 4 minutes give or take. (I don't have my PC in front of me as I am at work). I also often use CD-90's, and can use them with Roxio too. They work well with transferring 90 min cassettes.

I have had great success with both overburn and CD-90's, they seem to play on every machine and I have often burned for others with no complaints.

Here are a few questions:

Is it better to leave some headroom?? In other words in Roxio, you pick the amount of overburn. Am I better off choosing 30 seconds or 1 minute more than the time I need, or am I better off keeping the overburn as short as possible. I usually pick a longer time, but I am just guessing that this may be better.

With a 90 min CD, overburn does not seem to work for me, but am I better using a CD 90 if I have 4 min of overburn, or which is more stable, a CD 90 or a CD 80 with overburn.

I do not know if anyone knows or the best way to get answers, but I would be nice to know.  ???
Support Live Music: Tape A Show Today!
Deck>possibly something here> Mics

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com