Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Help needed on sp-cmc8-mics..  (Read 11406 times)

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Help needed on sp-cmc8-mics..
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2008, 05:34:19 PM »
Ummm...my computer crashed like 3 months ago and all of my posts here are done on my cell which has great limitations. My question to you about that unit was a serious one...was your response serious or not? That unit seems very interesting to me.      thanks                   j

Yeah its $5k I am going to be using the best quality input jacks available and Its also got magic crystals inside it that make your STOCK MICS perform better then the NON STOCK ONES...
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

Offline Church-Audio

« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2008, 05:35:42 PM »
Ummm...my computer crashed like 3 months ago and all of my posts here are done on my cell which has great limitations. My question to you about that unit was a serious one...was your response serious or not? That unit seems very interesting to me.      thanks                   j

Dude if you do all your posts on your cell phone no wonder you cant afford one of my preamps lol... Sorry man I had too.. :P

Chris

nameloc01

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2008, 07:08:10 PM »
Yeah, well with two young kids to feed and a mortgage on a $300,000 house i thought i was being somewhat responsible just asking the price of something i thought i may be interested in. Apparently i was wrong for asking. Sorry for wasting your time with such stupid questions. And i'll make sure to let all of my other taper friends know not to bother you too.         peace.

Offline Church-Audio

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2008, 07:13:26 PM »
Yeah, well with two young kids to feed and a mortgage on a $300,000 house i thought i was being somewhat responsible just asking the price of something i thought i may be interested in. Apparently i was wrong for asking. Sorry for wasting your time with such stupid questions. And i'll make sure to let all of my other taper friends know not to bother you too.         peace.
Man you reap what you sew. You were being just a bit of a dick here. I have 3 pin mini xlr battery boxes for sale they are $60.00 they include my 4.7k switch mod and they work very well. I use nothing but the best in parts.

nameloc01

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »
Sounds cool man.(plastic/metal casing?) thats all you had to say..if i had internet access i wouldnt even of had to ask. And if i may add..i dont recall ever slamming your gear...i'd have no reason to. Again i was merely getting at whats "best" for one person may not be the "best" for another. And that statement is directed toward numerous people...it is not a personal attack on you. Just seems like more and more around here if your opinion doesnt conform with the "majority" then youre the dick. Which is unfortunate. Anyhow.                 peace.                    j

Offline Church-Audio

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2008, 07:40:12 PM »
Sounds cool man.(plastic/metal casing?) thats all you had to say..if i had internet access i wouldnt even of had to ask. And if i may add..i dont recall ever slamming your gear...i'd have no reason to. Again i was merely getting at whats "best" for one person may not be the "best" for another. And that statement is directed toward numerous people...it is not a personal attack on you. Just seems like more and more around here if your opinion doesnt conform with the "majority" then youre the dick. Which is unfortunate. Anyhow.                 peace.                    j

I never said you were slamming my gear. You must conform here its just the way it is...  :P I know about microphones its one of the few things I know something about.

Chris

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.069 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com