Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Trouble seeding my torrent  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Youneverno41

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • What it's all about
Trouble seeding my torrent
« on: August 12, 2008, 12:14:37 PM »
taped dmb the other night at Alpine, and finalized everything and it seems like every time I want to begin seeding from my home, it just stays 'downloading' at 0%, but there are leechers on the file already.  So I think it's something with my firewall, but I have no idea to change anything...any suggestions?
-Mike
DC4squarem3@yahoo.com
The 18-year old Taper
Shure KSM109s> Canare Starquads >BM2p+mod UA5> JB3(svu-1)

Offline baustin

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Trouble seeding my torrent
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 12:43:04 PM »
at what site are you seeding?
what BT software are you using? does your software show you as uploading or downloading? often time it will take the website some time to refresh.

what i like to do is submit the torrent info to the website, then download the *.torrent file (that i submitted) from the website. basically i start the initial torrent like i am downloading it for the first time. the software will scan the info on your computer, recognize that you are at 100%, then start to seed.

Offline Youneverno41

• Taperssection Member
  • What it's all about
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 12:46:51 PM »
yeah, sometimes it will download then start to seed, but other times it will stay downloading.  I think its my internet connection because when I go to other internet ports, it will work
-Mike
DC4squarem3@yahoo.com
The 18-year old Taper

Offline Əkoostikal

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
  • One of these days....
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »
The BT app I use (Azureus) has a box you can check when creating the torrent that says "Automatically open torrent for seeding" that will bypass trying to download all together and just begin seeding. I had those same problems until I found that option. You might want to check your BT APP and see if that is an option.
BONGWATER via Etree:

"Phil Keeps on growing, never even slowing, never really knowing all of the minds he's really blowing!!!!!"

Offline Youneverno41

• Taperssection Member
  • What it's all about
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 01:12:26 PM »
The BT app I use (Azureus) has a box you can check when creating the torrent that says "Automatically open torrent for seeding" that will bypass trying to download all together and just begin seeding. I had those same problems until I found that option. You might want to check your BT APP and see if that is an option.
yeah yeah I use the same program.  Odd thing is, I didn't create to torrent file with that program because it always says 'operation failed' and then some shit about the tracker being invalid when it really isn't...so I use BitTorrent to create the file and then Azureus to download/upload
-Mike
DC4squarem3@yahoo.com
The 18-year old Taper

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.144 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com