Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Lectrosonics SPDR Stereo Dig Recorder

<< < (2/19) > >>

Gutbucket:
Would really dig it if they'd offer a similar sized version capable of recording 6 to 8 channels.

pohaku:

--- Quote from: Gutbucket on September 11, 2018, 03:04:44 PM ---Would really dig it if they'd offer a similar sized version capable of recording 6 to 8 channels.

--- End quote ---

Price would probably be scaled to match.  They make first class gear, but it is priced accordingly for the pro market.

tim_k:
I work in film, so maybe this is more exciting to me than most, but this is a dream machine. To get 2 channels of Lectrosonic quality with timecode for $1200 is amazing. I'll report back once I've recorded some shows with it.

Gutbucket:

--- Quote from: pohaku on September 11, 2018, 09:58:33 PM ---They make first class gear[..] priced accordingly for the pro market.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: tim_k on September 12, 2018, 01:40:10 AM ---Lectrosonic quality
--- End quote ---

Yes indeed.

Interested to hear your thoughts after using it Tim.

dogmusic:

--- Quote from: tim_k on September 12, 2018, 01:40:10 AM ---I work in film, so maybe this is more exciting to me than most, but this is a dream machine. To get 2 channels of Lectrosonic quality with timecode for $1200 is amazing. I'll report back once I've recorded some shows with it.

--- End quote ---

How would you say Lectrosonic quality of their preamps compares to Sound Devices?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version