Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Nero Wave Editor Question  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Ekib

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
Nero Wave Editor Question
« on: June 18, 2013, 04:47:19 AM »
I have always used Nero Wave Editor , it's the Editor I can work best with .
However on this new ( free ) version when I have edited a file and want to play it using SONOS connect player. I can only play the file from the beginning , I can't move to any other point in the file.
It is really weird .
When I use Soundforge and save the file , I can go to any part in the file using SONOS .
Now I can use Soundforge but I have always liked the lay out in Wave Editor the best .
What's the problem here ?

Thanks!
But I have to say, I don’t mind it. I do object when I see people sticking microphones up my nose, in the front row. If I see anyone doing that [laughs] I’m going to have security remove them. Because that’s just obnoxious. But I don’t mind if people come and discreetly at the back make a recording of it. And I know that it’s just for their own use, for the superfan.
(Steven Wilson , interview http://blog.musoscribe.com/index.php/2011/01/25/interview-steven-wilson-on-audience-taping/ )

Offline 404 Not Found

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Nero Wave Editor Question
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 10:08:43 AM »
Is this the free version of Nero 12? 

I have a paid version/upgrade to 11 and I have not experienced the problems you make note of & it works as all my past Nero editors from 7 on up. 

Perhaps it is a limitation to the editor in it being the "free" version???  A bug in Nero 12?  Did you have a previous version prior to the version you have installed now and possibly deleted it?  Have you looked at the FAQ on the Nero help page or emailed them directly with your problem?   Could be numerous probs, but if you have the older version that worked for you, re-install it and try the upgrade again?
Recorders: Alesis HD24XR | Marantz PMD661 (Oade Warm Mod) | Sound Devices 552 |Zoom F8 | Zoom H6
Pre-Amp/Mic Mixers/PS: Sound Devices 552 | Sound Devices MixPre-D | Shure FP33 | Audix APS911's | Audio Technica AT8501
Mics: Telefunken M60 FET MP/TK62's  | Miktek C5 MP's | Neumann  KM100/AK40's AK43's AK45's | Audix M1255B's | Audix M1280B's | Sennheiser K3-U/ME-20's 40's & 80's | Shure VP88
Stands-Poles: Manfrotto 3361 (8') | Manfrotto 1004BAC (13') | K-Tek KE79CC Traveler Boom Pole (1.8 - 6.7' )| K-Tek KEG150CCR Carbon fiber boom pole (12.6')

LMA: https://archive.org/bookmarks/Adam%20Axel

Team Philly!

***Team Telefunken***

Offline Ekib

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Nero Wave Editor Question
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 07:24:23 AM »
Is this the free version of Nero 12? 

I have a paid version/upgrade to 11 and I have not experienced the problems you make note of & it works as all my past Nero editors from 7 on up. 

Perhaps it is a limitation to the editor in it being the "free" version???  A bug in Nero 12?  Did you have a previous version prior to the version you have installed now and possibly deleted it?  Have you looked at the FAQ on the Nero help page or emailed them directly with your problem?   Could be numerous probs, but if you have the older version that worked for you, re-install it and try the upgrade again?

I used to have Nero 9 on a Vista computer for years .
I wanted to get a new Nero version on my other computer , and I downloaded a trial version of Nero 12. However my trial version didn't have the Wave Editor . So I downloaded that seperately . Yes , the WE is a free version .
Dies your version have the WE included ?
I had paid for a downloadable version but there's no link on the nero website anymore for Nero 9 .
I will try to contact Nero .
Thanks for the help .
But I have to say, I don’t mind it. I do object when I see people sticking microphones up my nose, in the front row. If I see anyone doing that [laughs] I’m going to have security remove them. Because that’s just obnoxious. But I don’t mind if people come and discreetly at the back make a recording of it. And I know that it’s just for their own use, for the superfan.
(Steven Wilson , interview http://blog.musoscribe.com/index.php/2011/01/25/interview-steven-wilson-on-audience-taping/ )

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com