Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: On Stage Taping  (Read 4177 times)

Offline phrazelle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • What? I paid 7.10 for this split.
Re: On Stage Taping
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 01:35:26 PM »
we're playing with madahoochi the 15th of aug at ciceros.  should be fun.  last time we played ciceros with shady deal, and the crowd was more than friendly.  the sikeston show is shady deal aug 10 -> 13, but were playing the back half.   fayetteville should be interesting. 

one thing im a little worried about is that we have 3 vocalists, and i dont want to only send one to the mix.  our board dosent have sub-groups, or i could go that route.  maybe if i borrow a small 4-track mixer i can run the vocal outs form the board to that, and then the main out from that to the rcas on the ua-5.  any other suggestions? 

ooooooooo!!!  ok, there are 4 mic returns on our snake, and we dont use but two.  i could set my mics right next to the sound board, and run the cables through the snake.  then ill just have to monitor the ua-5 from the stage.  ah-ha!  that way I wont have to worry about proper mixing and so forth while im playing.  i was also thinking of hooking my da-20 to the rack so i could pull a dat every show and try and matrix when i get home.

any other suggestions would be cool though.  thanks guys and hope to see you at a few shows!
mxl993's -> w-mod ua-5 -> microtrack II

~listen to the tender bone~

www.thetenderbone.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com