Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ISO: Website for family to post and DL wedding pix  (Read 2056 times)

Offline twatts (pants are so over-rated...)

• <://PHiSH//><
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Lego made a Mini-Fig of me!
ISO: Website for family to post and DL wedding pix
« on: June 17, 2008, 02:46:34 PM »
Snapfish???  Flickr???

Heather and I are looking for an easy to use, grandparent friendly, free Photo Website where we can give out the account info to all of our friends and family and have them UL their photos. 

Anybody have any experience doing this???  What would you recommend???  Any particular Website better than others??? 

Thanks,

Terry and Heather Watts
***Do you have PHISH, VIDA BLUE, JAZZ MANDOLIN PROJECT or any other Phish related DATs/Tapes/MDs that need to be transferred???  I can do them for you!!!***

I will return your DATs/Tapes/MDs.  I'll also provide Master FLAC files via DropBox.  PM me for details.

Sony PCM R500 > SPDIF > Tascam HD-P2
Nakamichi DR-3 > (Oade Advanced Concert Mod) Tascam HD-P2
Sony MDS-JE510 > Hosa ODL-276 > Tascam HD-P2

Offline Gordon

• Trade Count: (22)
    • my list
Re: ISO: Website for family to post and DL wedding pix
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 07:32:42 PM »
congrats!  whatever you do don't use york photo.  we did b/c my sister suggested it.  it was very easy to make a pubic group album for everyone to upload to.  however for no reason ALL the pictures are now gone   >:(   every damn one of them.  I just logged in to check.
Microtech Gefell M20 or M21 > Nbob actives > Naiant PFA > Sound Devices MixPre-6 II @ 32/48

https://archive.org/details/fav-gordonlw

https://archive.org/details/teamdirtysouth

Offline Sanjay

• Trade Count: (1)
  • www.drivebytruckers.com/tourdiary.html
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 11:22:05 PM »
Flickr everyone can see, unless you make the photos private.  What I would suggest is they all create their own acct, upload pictures and you create a group "Terry's Wedding" or what have you so everyone can send pictures to it.

Photobucket you can restrict with a password, but I am not sure if they can DL the full res if you upload the picture though

Those are about the only two I have dealt with.  I love Flickr, and if you don't mind the pictures being public I think it'd be the most grandparent friendly and everyone else.

mics & cameras

Offline jdawg

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 03:07:36 PM »
Check out:  http://www.shwup.com   - someone just mentioned this to me today. Then I remembered your post from a while back.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com