Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: VR-1's?  (Read 6508 times)

Offline Tim

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: VR-1's?
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2005, 06:01:32 PM »
now I'm coming to visit, I was just waiting for you to buy new speakers :P

nice pickup...
I’ve had a few weird experiences and a few close brushes with total weirdness of one sort or another, but nothing that’s really freaked me out or made me feel too awful about it. - Jerry Garcia

Offline Tim

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2005, 06:02:02 PM »
i use vr-1s, love em, want a sub but it is not necessary, run them with a tube integrated, great sound, good times

good to hear 8)

for the price they seem like quite a steal...
I’ve had a few weird experiences and a few close brushes with total weirdness of one sort or another, but nothing that’s really freaked me out or made me feel too awful about it. - Jerry Garcia

Offline Mic D

• Habitual Line Stepper
  • Trade Count: (19)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2005, 06:13:18 PM »

site of the year... last night at Eric's I got to see the beautiful black ash VR4jr's sitting next to the Cary amp... and no way to connect the two!

That's nothing :P. I had my vr2's for two weeks before I could listen to them (my new amp was late getting here).

Offline gngrbrdman13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2005, 01:20:46 AM »
How do any of you that own these speakers feel about the reference characteristics?  do you own the VSA stands too (46in)?  other stands?  what height are you running them at?  12lbs is pretty nice for a monitor that size. 

Does anyone have the vm2 or vm3 early monitors?  I think I would like to hear those......

I have VR3s that I dont feel I have the room to properly reproduce them in in my new place.  I will have a small listening room 14x10 and the extreme bass the vr3s conduct is too significant for my next living situation.  They will have to be stored for a short bit. 

Peas,

dd

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com