Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Well authored live DVD-A's (funky stuff)?  (Read 2514 times)

Offline udovdh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
Well authored live DVD-A's (funky stuff)?
« on: March 15, 2006, 02:10:52 PM »
Hello,

For convincing NAD electronics that their T524 has a serious bug in the playback (track changes have small hiccups yet they don't respond like they take this stuff seriously), can someone please provide me with info on some funk(y) DVD-A's with live material. It is very important that the audio is present during track changes.

If you also have a T524 please check the behaviour of the device during playback, especially during track changes when playing 'live' audio recordings. I hear a small hiccup of .5 seconds. This is on burned and pressed media. If you also hear the problem, please mention it at nadelectronics.com/help/main.php.

Kind regards,
Udo

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I love/hate tickets.
Re: Well authored live DVD-A's (funky stuff)?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 02:47:40 PM »
hey, I might be able to help, but I'm not really sure what you are asking...  I burn DVD-As using Wavelab, and when I play them back on my Toshiba 4960, I get gaps between the tracks.  However, I'm thoroughly convinced that its the player and not the disc.   

Does this help?  Let me know if I can give any more info.
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline nickgregory

• Admitted Jeter Homer
  • Trade Count: (2)
    • Hurricanes Insider
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 02:53:10 PM »
hey, I might be able to help, but I'm not really sure what you are asking...  I burn DVD-As using Wavelab, and when I play them back on my Toshiba 4960, I get gaps between the tracks.  However, I'm thoroughly convinced that its the player and not the disc.  

he has the same problem with the NAD unit and NAD is shrugging their shoulders at burned disc issues, and he want a commercially issued title to prove it is an issue

Offline scb

• Eli Manning should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son?
  • Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 03:13:30 PM »
yoshimi battles the pink robots has continuous audio

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • I love/hate tickets.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 03:27:38 PM »
ah, OK, sorry for the confusion.
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline kindms

• Trade Count: (6)
    • The Breakfast
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 04:29:41 PM »

sorry to hijack

Just went from a Toshiba 4960 to a Pioneer elite 45a and there are no gaps present on my wavelab authored discs. the gaps were present with the toshiba
AKG c426, AKG414 XLS/ST, AKG ck61, ck22, >nBob colettes >PFA > V3, SD MixPre >  TCM-Mod Tascam HDP2, Sony M10
Little Bear tube Pre >Outlaw Audio 2200 Monoblocks > VR-2's

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • I love/hate tickets.
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 07:24:35 PM »

sorry to hijack

Just went from a Toshiba 4960 to a Pioneer elite 45a and there are no gaps present on my wavelab authored discs. the gaps were present with the toshiba

thanks, I've been eyeing that model, but I'm under a self-imposed boycott of new toys.... gotta pay off some loans...   :-\

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline udovdh

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 06:07:21 AM »

he has the same problem with the NAD unit and NAD is shrugging their shoulders at burned disc issues, and he want a commercially issued title to prove it is an issue
Indeed.
I already have Curtis Mayfield live at Ronnie Scott's.
I need more.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.08 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com