Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: SP-Micro Track -Mic- Powered for MT  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Pokey1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
SP-Micro Track -Mic- Powered for MT
« on: July 10, 2006, 10:10:21 AM »
         I would just like to say for the price of $100 that you can get in my opinion an excellent recording microphone for your Micro Track. The t-Mic that came with my MT distorted to easily for my rehearsals and live proformances. I play drums for a Classic Rock and Blues so my concerns were volume and bass distortion. I called the Sound Professionals and he suggested this particular mic. After I recieved the mic. I took it to an open jam which can get loud. I'm glad to say that when I got home and put the sound card in my card reader in my CD player a Samson. I had to sit down and lisen to the first group I was amazed. I would swith tracks to get different volumes, bass and drums tones and was very pleased. The bass was so strong and clear that I had to turn it down on my reciever. Very faint hiss if any at all. I was recording on L on the L/M/H side of Micro Track and haven't tried changing it yet,
       I also use this at my rehearals placed it next to my drum set and bass player no distortion and still picks up Vocal, keyboard and guitar clearly from the other side of the room. I only keep it next to me to Start and Stop recording when song is over. I have a Monster Radio Frequency cord in my car so I can lisen to the rehearsal on my way home over my car sound system. Always a great recording with no distortion. NOTE:DO NOT USE PHANTOM POWER and if you forget to turn off the mic. when you are not using it, the battery well get low and you will begin to get distortion, So remember to turn it off. And be careful with the switch on top. I broke mine off accidently and have to use my fingernails to turn on and off. I record everything at mp3, 44.1/96 and CD's come out good to EX cellent quality. The mic.  uses 1/4 inputs for better recording quality has a 1/8 out for headphones and 1/8 input for Power pack mic. But I have never had a need for the extra mic. The mic fits the MT very securely. If you wear a dark shirt place MT in your shirt pocket only the mic which is black is the only thing that shows. Make sure you take off the SP sticker on it and you can stealth away at live proformances. I give this Mic a 10+. I'm very pleased and thank the people at sound professionals for producing this Wonderful little Mic. Thanks from a happy and content Micro Track Owner. Since Christmas of 2005. Got the SP - Micro Track - powered -mic in Febuary. Keeping the faith. Pokey

« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 10:54:39 AM by Pokey1 »

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.065 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com