Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: monopod recs  (Read 7091 times)

Offline BJ

• been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding the cretins cloning and feeding
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • They're baaack! ??
Re: monopod recs
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »
No, not the one above, though it does look mighty nice.  Mighty spendy too  ;)

My head is a manfrotto 484RC2
Tripod is manfrotto 190XDB
Monopod is manfrotto 680b

yea, well, I stole the tripod/head from my brother.  I let him borrow my 40d and lens on his trip to Europe, so i took his tripod, and haven't returned it, not sure when I will.

I was looking at that exact ball head for the monopod.  Not really sure if I need to invest in the monopod right now, but I have been thinking about it for sports.  however, $ is TIGHT!..and I DO become unemployed on Feb 28th.  I have started applying for jobs again, I SHOULD have taken the offer in Nashville, but really didn't feel like a good fit at the time.  ugg..  back to the photo talk!
Auditory
Intake  waves -> 0/1's -> waves
it's magic 

stirinthesauce

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: monopod recs
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 01:19:32 PM »
No, not the one above, though it does look mighty nice.  Mighty spendy too  ;)

My head is a manfrotto 484RC2
Tripod is manfrotto 190XDB
Monopod is manfrotto 680b

yea, well, I stole the tripod/head from my brother.  I let him borrow my 40d and lens on his trip to Europe, so i took his tripod, and haven't returned it, not sure when I will.

I was looking at that exact ball head for the monopod.  Not really sure if I need to invest in the monopod right now, but I have been thinking about it for sports.  however, $ is TIGHT!..and I DO become unemployed on Feb 28th.  I have started applying for jobs again, I SHOULD have taken the offer in Nashville, but really didn't feel like a good fit at the time.  ugg..  back to the photo talk!

I like that ball head, nice and compact and sturdy.  I opted for this one ratehr than one with a "handle" as I wanted a small footprint.  It's strong, smooth and I like the quick release plate.  I'm diggin on the monopod.  Need some time off to go shoot again.

Just sold 2 framed prints this morning and have an order for another along with someone wanting to use the same image on a save the date invite.  w00t!  My biggest concern is the save the date.  I could license a certain number of images to be used (probably around 250 since she expects about 175 there).  Ideally, I would want to do the entire save the date invititation on media that I design to get all the money, plus, I wouldn't be sending the image to her but would have complete control over the use.  Thoughts?

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com