Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Sony PC100 Info iso  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Low Spark

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Needs to get out more...
Sony PC100 Info iso
« on: February 23, 2008, 08:54:10 AM »
Im sure the heads on my camera need cleaning. Any recommendations on wheather to get it done professionally or will the head cleaners that you can purchase get the job done.  If so any what is a good one to buy. Also where can I get a wide angle lens for this camera and are they worth it. THanks for the info and +ts to all.
Mics: AKG 481

American by Birth - A Southerner by the Grace of God.

I caught myself pumping the air with my fist, throwing elbows and getting down like an 18-year-old on his first mushroom trip on the lawn at Raleigh. But since every night is Saturday

Online beatkilla

• Trade Count: (70)
Re: Sony PC100 Info iso
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 12:22:38 PM »
Why do you say your sure the heads need cleaning?Having alot of dropouts,If no dropouts then do not clean the heads.Also i can't find any specs for that cam ,did you just get it used.What size is the ccd?

Offline Low Spark

• Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 07:03:58 PM »
Why do you say your sure the heads need cleaning?Having alot of dropouts,If no dropouts then do not clean the heads.Also i can't find any specs for that cam ,did you just get it used.What size is the ccd?

No dropouts. Yes I just got it. Its used. They dont make this model anymore. They are nice cams slim and great for low light. its a 1ccd.
Mics: AKG 481

American by Birth - A Southerner by the Grace of God.

I caught myself pumping the air with my fist, throwing elbows and getting down like an 18-year-old on his first mushroom trip on the lawn at Raleigh. But since every night is Saturday

Offline t34mbtp

• Local Crew
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Team "BTP" CO-Founder.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 10:46:34 PM »
great little camera not 3 ccd but still great for up close shots and low light. get it ficed at
most video stores i use lakes electronics they are sony certified .
NO "I" in T34m Brauh.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.063 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com