Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Ulead VideoStudio 8 - Output Format Problem  (Read 1147 times)

Offline DisturbedPyro

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • "Taper you are looking for I am not."
    • Disturbed Trade Forum
Ulead VideoStudio 8 - Output Format Problem
« on: April 28, 2009, 09:24:21 AM »
Hi all,

I recently reformatted my computer. I reinstalled Ulead VideoStudio 8 and when I went to burn a DVD, I came across a problem. I click on “Create Disc” and it brings up the menu. At the top left where it says “Output disc format” the option “VCD” was selected. I click the drop arrow to select DVD and it was not listed. There are no other options listed in the drop window besides VCD. Now, I’ve been using Ulead VideoStudio 8 for several years and DVD has always been a selectable output format. It was just this last time I installed the program that it wasn’t listed. I looked through my preferences options and project setting to see if I had to enable it someplace and I couldn’t find anything. I’ve never had to enable it before, it was always just listed as an output option along with VCD and SVCD. I looked in the help file and all it said about output format was: “Click Create Disc in the Options Panel to output your project (together with other VideoStudio projects or videos) to create a VCD, SVCD, or DVD.” – So it seems DVD is supposed ot be an option…but, it’s not. Also, the device is enabled. Under 'hardware' in device manager, the dvd writer does show up, it says it is working properly, drivers are installed, and I've already burned a disc using that drive. And yes, all that was done before installing video studio. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the same problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks.
My Masters
One song samples of all my masters

My Rig: IRiver H320 -> Church-Audio STC-11 Cardioid Mics -> BAT-2B

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.284 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com