Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ADK A-51 TL ??  (Read 5351 times)

Offline michael

• has nothing to say
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • sall's coming out party!!
Re:ADK A-51 TL ??
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2004, 05:41:42 PM »
That sounds great considering I don't have to work Friday, but getting it past the wife is a different story, team married does have a downside sometimes  :)

where is he playing?

thanks
michael
They had better be made out of pure platinum and come with a complimentary "date" for that much money.

Offline keepongoin

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2004, 05:43:46 PM »
the hi-tone cafe on poplar...right near overton park and 3 blocks from mi casa.  and friday is my birthday, so team memphis should be raging.  :)
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” Sinclair Lewis: How Fascism Will Come To America (1935)

"Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science."- Henri Poincare

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/pierce

Offline michael

• has nothing to say
  • sall's coming out party!!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2004, 05:46:56 PM »
Happy early b-day, I hope I can make it, taped him in Jackson a few months back and def. had a blast
They had better be made out of pure platinum and come with a complimentary "date" for that much money.

Offline keepongoin

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2004, 05:54:30 PM »
hope that you can make it, but if not, there will be at least 3 sources (480s, SKM184s, and TLs).
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” Sinclair Lewis: How Fascism Will Come To America (1935)

"Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science."- Henri Poincare

Offline nic

• Big In Japan
    • half dead batteries
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2004, 06:15:28 PM »
PS-T = 12 volt power supply
PS-2 = 48 volt power supply

a new naming convention from Denecke?
purchased my PS2 3 years ago, and its clearly labeled "PS2", but its the 12v version.
it will state if its 12v or 48v on the label.

the water's clean and innocent

Offline keepongoin

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2004, 06:37:05 PM »
PS-T = 12 volt power supply
PS-2 = 48 volt power supply

a new naming convention from Denecke?
purchased my PS2 3 years ago, and its clearly labeled "PS2", but its the 12v version.
it will state if its 12v or 48v on the label.

my info was from the denecke website, so it is current.  the change was probably because of the confusion.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.072 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com