Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: H120 likes to freeze up and says dics space is full...NEED HELP!!!  (Read 7037 times)

Offline Chomps

• Trade Count: (18)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: H120 likes to freeze up and says dics space is full...NEED HELP!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 04:41:21 PM »
nothing works...something is wrong. I feel like I was ripped off  :(
Microtech Gefell m200/M20/M21/nBob Actives>PFA
Microtech Gefell m950
AKG 414 XLII
Telefunken M60/M61/M62
AT853
SD MP 10ii//Edirol R-44/Sony M10

Offline cgrooves

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Get On the Bus -Busman Audio
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 05:12:59 PM »

Do a manual reset (paperclip in the hole on the bottom of the unit).  Once when I let mine stay on the chkdsk function for a long time like you did I had to reset and then all was fine.  I assume that the chkdsk r/ scan got hung up and didn't complete, hugh?  Try running a simple chkdsk (no 'r/') and see if it will complete.  If so (or if not), just re-rockbox and see what happens.  Since you were able to re-format the drive before you ran chkdsk you may get lucky and not experience the same problems again.  If you keep having problems it is likely hdd issues.  Keep us posted.
AUDIO:
Open:  Busman Audio BSC1-(K1/K2/K3/K4) > Fostex FR-2LE (Busman T Mod) 

Unopen:  AudioReality Omni Mics (Panasonic capsules)> AudioReality Battery Box (depending on SPL's) > iRiver H140 w/ Rockbox

VISUAL:
Canon 7D, Canon 50mm/1.8, Canon 85mm/1.8, Tamron 17-50mm/2.8, Tamron 70-200mm/2.8

Offline larrysellers

• Trade Count: (35)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Qualified
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 05:53:52 PM »
Well, lets review.

First, you are as happy as can be:

GOOD TRADES/SALES THREAD Pt. III

VERY SMOOTH transacion with "larry sellers".
We traded a mic for a recorder and each receiver the items a day apart

+t to Larry Sellers

Then, you comment on the recorder locking up and someone almost spilling a drink on it.

Karl Denson Trio taping policy?

....well, I'll let Chomps describe the gruesome details, but that was the most labor intensive taping experience.  Let's re-visit the stun gun/mic stand thread b/c it's a valid idea.
+t for Chomps. A blocker in the hall of fame.

fucking christ I am still pissed off as can be. Not only were the people there drunk they had no clue what a taping rig looked line.

: falling overthis girl goes to put her glass down. where does she go to put it down IN MY BAG. thank god i moved fast of the jb3 and iriver would have been gone. then she has the never to tell me she was going to have me shut down for taping. " what are you going to do sell it and make a ton of money" just looked her staight in the eye and said "listen, the reason you have all the free music you love and hear about all these great bands is from people like me. turn around and enjoy the show and thank us for a great sounding tape after your downoad it FOR FREE"

then after that happened a whale moved into our little area we has set up. grinding on some tool she decideds it a good idea  to throw her arms around the mics. then the tool she is dancing with has a moment and forgets how to stand up grabbing my right mic.

all night i was thinking how bad the tape was going to come out. well it did not clip till the tool grabbed my mic..mother fucker...now I need to work on that.

tied out the iRiver last night. was loving it till it FROZE when i stopped the recording. I decided to let the battery run out. well this morning error on the file and that file was lost. thank god i ran 2 recorders..

WHAT A NIGHT

Now, you state that you feel ripped off.

H120 likes to freeze up and says dics space is full...NEED HELP!!!

And then I get a PM saying that I ripped you off. If you have a problem with me, I suggest you keep it out of the public forums. I can't control what happens once it leaves my door, which is why I selected confirmed delivery and had the package insured (your reasoning in the PM for why you feel I knowingly ripped you off). I did 3 - 4hr recording tests with that unit before I sent it out and it worked fine for me every time. I even kept it an extra day to do the tests b/c I used it as an mp3/flac player. I was happy to help you work out whatever issues you were having but now you have pretty much dragged my good name through the mud. I'll send the original insurance forms, so you and the post office can work it out b/c I am done helping you...asshole.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 07:12:37 AM by larrysellers »

Offline beefstew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »
*Audio*
Mics:
SP-CMC-19
Panasonic WM61a

Recorders:
MZ-RH910 (Hi-MD)
Sony TC-WE435 (CASS)

*Video*
Canon ZR-500 [Mini DV]
54" Tripod

I spend most of my money on gambling, booze, and women. The rest i spend foolishly.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.067 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com