Gear / Technical Help > Remote Power

How to dispose of an SLA??/

<< < (3/3)

F.O.Bean:

--- Quote from: Moke on January 26, 2004, 10:19:23 AM ---Bean,
thats the way the gov't does it!

There is a system within our county that takes any form of toxic material, and will properly dispose of it,..... AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT A BUSINESS!
I was in paint sales and manufacturing for a long while, and told people about this all the time....no one knew of the service, because they don't advertise it.
Find out if your county / city has such a service to the private public.

--- End quote ---

mok3, i live a hop, skip, and jump away from a landfill,and that shit is nasty, yoiu can smell it on a hot summer day :P

and on top of it, we get jerseys dirt too!!! :'(

F.O.Bean:

--- Quote from: Moke on January 26, 2004, 01:15:05 PM ---There is a compost facility sort of near me. If the wind blows right....... son, it stinks! But at least its just green compost.
363 days, no problems! But on those other two days.......  :-X

--- End quote ---

its really weird how that werks......at my house about a mile away,all good, but go down the street a 1/4mile,EWWWWWWWW :P

jpschust:
oh i forgot, a good way of disposing of them is through an old roomate who owes you 1200 bucks head.  ah well, guess you cant squeeze blood from a turnip.

chase:
alex, i hope that wasn't the batt i sent you?

jhirte:
You can take them to any auto parts place and they can send it in as a core. you might even get a coupla bucks. :)
-Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version