Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Re: I fried my Tinybox (or didn't) - UPDATED!  (Read 1070 times)

Online TheMetalist

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Sverige/Sweden/Suède
Re: I fried my Tinybox (or didn't) - UPDATED!
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2019, 04:26:27 PM »
Fantastic news.

Had been pondering doing a similar DIY job on mine but now having second thoughts...

Don't let my mistake discourage you. It's really not that difficult. It was all me who had my thoughts elsewhere. Next time I will focus 200% on what I'm doing.  8)
It's not about fancy equipment. It's about the thrill, passion and hard work. Liberate the music!

"The music is your passport - Your magic key - To all the madness that awaits you." B.L. '86

Offline jerryfreak

• Trade Count: (27)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I'm a llama! (taboot)
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2019, 07:03:36 PM »
thats good news

and the BETTER news is that pack had a protection IC and didnt burn your house down when charged wrong
in:
small: MK4/4V > CMR > V3 or J.Williams Mod MicMan Jr or no pre at all >AD2K/R07/PCM-A10/Oade Warm 661/DR100-MKIII

smaller: 4061/4099 CORE or 4011/4018V> d:vice MMA

out:
home:Benchmark DAC1 HDR > Dynaudio BM15A active monitors
shop: Musical Fidelity VLink 192 Asynchronyous> coax> DAC1 > Rokit RP8 active monitors

Online TheMetalist

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Sverige/Sweden/Suède
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2019, 12:36:14 AM »
thats good news

and the BETTER news is that pack had a protection IC and didnt burn your house down when charged wrong

Thank you. Yes, that's definately true. It could have happened much, much worse than a dead battery pack.
It's not about fancy equipment. It's about the thrill, passion and hard work. Liberate the music!

"The music is your passport - Your magic key - To all the madness that awaits you." B.L. '86

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.065 seconds with 45 queries.
© 2002-2019 Taperssection.com