Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Covering the light when stealthing  (Read 4228 times)

Offline gewwang

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Covering the light when stealthing
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2004, 11:50:48 AM »
With all the people around me pulling out their camera/phone/pdas these days at shows, I never get nervous about checking levels anymore.

Instead of using the light on the dat player, I use a keychain flashlight with my hand blocking the sides so it doesn't bring any attention to me.

flashlights can be more obvious sometimes tho, unles they are colored. those little colored led keychain lights work real nice too :)

While I'm waiting for the show to start, I use mine to help the ushers seat people. Never hurts to help your fellow usher and the smile they give you back helps puts you at ease for the next few hours.

Offline zhianosatch

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • god-damned hippies!
Re: Covering the light when stealthing
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2004, 01:36:53 PM »
With all the people around me pulling out their camera/phone/pdas these days at shows, I never get nervous about checking levels anymore.

Instead of using the light on the dat player, I use a keychain flashlight with my hand blocking the sides so it doesn't bring any attention to me.

flashlights can be more obvious sometimes tho, unles they are colored. those little colored led keychain lights work real nice too :)

While I'm waiting for the show to start, I use mine to help the ushers seat people. Never hurts to help your fellow usher and the smile they give you back helps puts you at ease for the next few hours.

good call

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com