Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: plug-in powered mics?  (Read 5831 times)

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: plug-in powered mics?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 09:49:18 AM »
thanks again guys. i was interested in buying Church Audio mics because of value for money, but was accused by the maker of these microphones of coming from a country full of fraud [would love to know where he gets that from] and was later insulted by him that my surname was rude where he comes from. I'm not sure if Canada has a very different out look on dairy products, but judging by his "fraud" statement, he's full of very interesting facts. i heard he was difficult via email, but anyway, am glad now I'm not supporting his products, regardless how good or not they are...

anyways, just wanted to let you/other potential buyers know who you're dealing with... i don't want to cause a fight, just wanted to let you know what happened to me...

i appreciate all your help for looking into a nice set of mini-mics and will let you all know what I get... thanks again guys... such a bunch of helpful and knowledgable folk up here at taperssection

Well sir I am sorry you were offended but I get about 20 scam emails a week from South Africa.. I had no idea you were a member here at T.S, I found your email "buttery" to be kinda strange I apologize for the misunderstanding.. But there are lots of cases of fraud from your country.. When you email me out of the blue like that with out saying your from T.S I automatically assumed this might be "another scam" please reconsider. I am very sorry to have offended you.. But email scams from South Africa are quite common in Canada at least and I dont normally do business with South Africa because of it, Had you have told me you were a member here I would have sold you items with out any hassle. But you just sent me an email with the word buttery as the first part of it.. Here in North America "Buttery" can mean slippery... People make fun of my last name all the time CHURCH.. but I understand why your upset. If you change your mind I will take care of you for the misunderstanding..

Chris Church
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 10:00:04 AM by Church-Audio »
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 24 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com