Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: VXpocket V2 and Windows 7 64 Bit  (Read 2660 times)

Offline gkatz

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Taperssection Member
VXpocket V2 and Windows 7 64 Bit
« on: September 17, 2011, 06:11:55 PM »
ok so I got the vxpocket in the YS for a great price. I didn't realize at the time that a "PC Card" is different from "ExpressCard" since my laptop only has capabilities for the latter. so I got a converter http://www.startech.com/Cards-Adapters/Slot-Extension/CardBus-to-ExpressCard-Adapter~CB2EC#dnlds . the computer recognizes this just fine.

I installed the "BETA digigram VX control center" for windows 7 64 bit. I also downloaded the ASIO driver. When I open up the control center application, I get an error message that reads:

Digigram VX Kit found in the registry
Can't find entry BinariesRootPath
in the registry key
System\CurrentControlSet\Services\vxwdm\Parameters

when I try top open the "VX Setup" tab in the control center application, I get another error message that reads:

The SetupString Key does not exist in the registry, please check your installation

I am somewhat familiar with the Regedit tool, as I think this may be where the issue lies. Or maybe it's the adapter.

I am able to get sound from the headphone out on the dongle
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 06:24:58 PM by gkatz »

Offline gkatz

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: VXpocket V2 and Windows 7 64 Bit
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 02:51:50 PM »
anybody? is it most likely incompatible? it cant be fully incompatible if i am getting sound from the headphone out on the dongle. maybe im just installing it improperly?

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com