Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: building a microphone 9v battery power supply for beginners  (Read 822 times)

Offline jerryfreak

• No PZ
  • (31)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • The plural of anecdote is not data
Re: building a microphone 9v battery power supply for beginners
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2020, 02:47:08 PM »
David, thanks for the pictures. The voltage drop across the resistor corresponds to the current  that flows to the microphone. The function of the resistor in 9V battery box is to limit the current. What I read here on the forum, the current is more important than the voltage of 9V. You could calculate the value of that resistor according to the parameters of a specific microphone (I am not able to do it). Or if you have chosen a value that others use, that will be fine.

Roberti, sometimes it's good to try to do it yourself, because you can learn something extra. Of course, there are cases where I blame myself for not giving it to a professional.

This
This kind of made me think of an average fan saying to a taper with thousands of dollars of gear set up to tape, “Dude, you don’t have $15 to buy the soundboard?”
People whose posts I wont see:
 capnhook, daspyknows, Melanie, morst, rocksuitcase, Rob D., Scooter123, Sloan Simpson, Walstib62, Dr. Bickart

Offline kuba e

• Site Supporter
  • (1)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: building a microphone 9v battery power supply for beginners
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2020, 03:36:58 PM »
 ;D

Yes, Robeti is right, sometimes our hobbies are very strange.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.029 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2021 Taperssection.com