Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: MAC burning problem?  (Read 1442 times)

Offline orangeboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • I'm a llama!
MAC burning problem?
« on: April 15, 2005, 01:01:53 PM »
I'm a long time cassette/DAT taper, and I just bought a mac G-5, OS 10.3.8, dual 2 gig, with a gig of RAM, mostly for graphic design, as my taping days are sadly getting less and less by the minute.

I downloaded the JB show from Orlando from this year, and converted the flac files and listened to it in iTunes, and all seemd fine.  However when I burned a copy uisng iTunes there are tiny  - ticks, or micro-dropouts - at the track marks.  Anything I can do to correct this?  (I downloaded thos show on my PC and burned it and the trackmarks are fine). I tired a different show and again I hear problems at the track marks.

I have more questions about using Spark XL and other programs to convert my DATs and cassette masters however I will ask at a later date after some extensive research on this site. :)  Thanx!!

Offline RRobar

• Mac Design Geek
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "It's allgood ....brah!"
    • Headway Graphixx
Re: MAC burning problem?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 02:11:22 PM »
It's iTunes. It will place the gaps even though you tell it not to in the preferences. Get a copy of toast and set the gaps to 0 and all will be fine.

Feel free to stop by the Team Mac Geeks Thread in the team area. ALot of us fellow mac geeks are there quite often. It may serve you better than a general forum.

Welcome!
Need Graphic Design Work? Goto http://www.headwaygraphixx.com

Offline orangeboy

• Taperssection Newbie
  • I'm a llama!
Re: MAC burning problem?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 04:09:05 PM »
Thank you...will check the mac geek area. 

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com