Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Combining 2 DVDs into a single disc  (Read 1644 times)

Offline dunebug81

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
Combining 2 DVDs into a single disc
« on: June 27, 2005, 02:12:31 AM »
I got to thinking about all the dual discs ive been buying recently and how some of them have a 5.1 mix to them.  Well I went to copy my NIN one so my original wont get scratched up.  I went to copy the DVD side and noticed that its only like 600 mb.  I put in a few other dual discs in the computer and none of them take up an entire disc. 

My question is how can i take just the 5.1 mix tracks off the disc and put a bunch of albums on 1 dvd and have it play on my DVD player.  I would be super cool to have all of my 5.1 albums on a single disc so i can leave it in the DVD player.  Ive got DVD decrypter to pull off the vob files but I dont have the slightest clue on what to do or get next.  Has anyone else done this with any success?
Greg
www.enemyzero.com/greg/
aim: dunebug81

Offline bgalizio

• Trade Count: (3)
    • http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/spyboychoir
Re: Combining 2 DVDs into a single disc
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 07:43:01 AM »
Hmm, that would be cool. Any help?

Ray76

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 07:45:58 AM »
I got to thinking about all the dual discs ive been buying recently and how some of them have a 5.1 mix to them.  Well I went to copy my NIN one so my original wont get scratched up.  I went to copy the DVD side and noticed that its only like 600 mb.  I put in a few other dual discs in the computer and none of them take up an entire disc. 

My question is how can i take just the 5.1 mix tracks off the disc and put a bunch of albums on 1 dvd and have it play on my DVD player.  I would be super cool to have all of my 5.1 albums on a single disc so i can leave it in the DVD player.  Ive got DVD decrypter to pull off the vob files but I dont have the slightest clue on what to do or get next.  Has anyone else done this with any success?

DVD Shrink can reauthor dvds for you. It simple. http://www.dvdshrink.org/

Offline dunebug81

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 10:30:14 AM »

DVD Shrink can reauthor dvds for you. It simple. http://www.dvdshrink.org/

I downloaded that and from tinkering around with it last night i couldnt find a way to just pull off the audio.  I deselected, or at least i think i did, the video but when i hit backup it starts doing the opening intro to the disc.
Greg
www.enemyzero.com/greg/
aim: dunebug81

Ray76

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 10:40:31 AM »
oh sorry man, didnt read it thouroughly .

i have this program too, and use it often

Ray

http://www.dvdtox.com/dvdaudioripper.htm

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com