Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: It's Heeeeere, yipeeeee. New R-4 Pro has landed.  (Read 1983 times)

Offline gratefulphish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Gone Tapin'
It's Heeeeere, yipeeeee. New R-4 Pro has landed.
« on: January 22, 2007, 05:23:39 PM »
Sorry, had to vent to the crowd most likely to appreciate it.  Just got my Busman T-mod R-4 Pro in the mail.  Beyond psyched.  I need to go tape the backyard or something.
4 channel: Neumann TLM-170R>Segue Dogstar>SD 722   2 channel: Neumann TLM-170R>Segue Dogstar>Lunatec V3>SD 722
               Linked to Lunatec V3>MT 24/96                                     (Hi-Ho Silver Interconnects)     

Other gear: AKG C451Es, Tascam DA-P1, Sony D-8

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "Better to love music than respect it" ~Stravinsky
Re: It's Heeeeere, yipeeeee. New R-4 Pro has landed.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »
out of curiosity, does the pro model resample the digital input like the original r4?..

Hearsay is 'suposedly not', but what do I know?

Cool, can't wait to see it Wed. I assume the DAT gathers dust now. ;D
Record your yard in Quad!

Right on!
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

Offline gratefulphish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Gone Tapin'
Re: It's Heeeeere, yipeeeee. New R-4 Pro has landed.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »
out of curiosity, does the pro model resample the digital input like the original r4?

these pro models look very nice feature wise.  they should be VERY popular.

congrats!!

No, it does not resample like the R-4, and it also allows you to record two digital channels, and two mic/line analog channels simultaneously.   I have been running it in the living room tonight, and will probably go do Robert Cray tomorrow night to break it in.
4 channel: Neumann TLM-170R>Segue Dogstar>SD 722   2 channel: Neumann TLM-170R>Segue Dogstar>Lunatec V3>SD 722
               Linked to Lunatec V3>MT 24/96                                     (Hi-Ho Silver Interconnects)     

Other gear: AKG C451Es, Tascam DA-P1, Sony D-8

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com