Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: marantz PMD 671 question....  (Read 1998 times)

Offline wheresjerry

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Deadicated boater....
    • Music List
marantz PMD 671 question....
« on: September 16, 2007, 05:40:37 PM »
OK, I poured thru the manual a few times, but have trouble figuring this one out....I have till now recorded in 16 bit, but want to go for 24/48 but can not figure out what settings I need to use to shut off the RAW feature to be able to record in 24....I get an error indicating that I need to disable RAW mode, but as we all know, manuals can be a pain!

I wish someone would put together a quick users guide that can be carried in my bag to the most common feature settings so I don't run into problems in the field!

Any help would be appreciated! ;D

Thanks!
Neumann. KM184>zoom f8,  pax 2 vaporizor, AlienEars, Neumann KM184,AKG 390 bodies w/ ck91and ck93 caps, Rode NT-4 ,  SP-CMC-25>battery box>Oade concert mod pmd 620......  and lot's a stuff....playback Yamaha rx-v 663,LG BD590, bose accumass 5 speakers, ears and AKG 701's....
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/wheresjerry

Offline Dutchman1101

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: marantz PMD 671 question....
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 10:23:21 PM »
OK, I poured thru the manual a few times, but have trouble figuring this one out....I have till now recorded in 16 bit, but want to go for 24/48 but can not figure out what settings I need to use to shut off the RAW feature to be able to record in 24....I get an error indicating that I need to disable RAW mode, but as we all know, manuals can be a pain!

I wish someone would put together a quick users guide that can be carried in my bag to the most common feature settings so I don't run into problems in the field!

Any help would be appreciated! ;D

Thanks!

http://taperssection.com/index.php/topic,64796.0.html

I can't remember exactly how to do it becuase I don't have one anymore but the link above may help a bit.

Harrison

Offline wheresjerry

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Deadicated boater....
    • Music List
Re: marantz PMD 671 question....
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 08:20:04 PM »
Thanks for directing my question to the post....it helped!  +T I had a setting set in the wrong position.  I printed out a copy, and have it in my gear bag just in case I forget how on the spot.  I wish Marantz would include a "quick" set up guide card that could be carried along with you.  I have seen these cards come with a variety of electronic, cell phones come to mind....

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 08:26:54 PM by wheresjerry »
Neumann. KM184>zoom f8,  pax 2 vaporizor, AlienEars, Neumann KM184,AKG 390 bodies w/ ck91and ck93 caps, Rode NT-4 ,  SP-CMC-25>battery box>Oade concert mod pmd 620......  and lot's a stuff....playback Yamaha rx-v 663,LG BD590, bose accumass 5 speakers, ears and AKG 701's....
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/wheresjerry

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com