Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: How do you contact Chris Church? I mean, post-sale...  (Read 5120 times)

dorrcoq

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: How do you contact Chris Church? I mean, post-sale...
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2007, 03:32:08 PM »
I had an issue with my Coresound mics.  I emailed Len a couple of times, but never got a response.  I sent them to Chris and since the repair was a simple one - he didn't charge me to fix them.  I only payed for the shipping.

That says about all you need to know if you are considering which vendor to spend your money with.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 08:39:10 PM by dorrcoq »

J.T.L

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2007, 11:16:00 PM »
I had an issue with my Coresound mics.  I emailed Len a couple of times, but never got a response

...lame.

I sent them to Chris and since the repair was a simple one - he didn't charge me to fix them.  I only payed for the shipping.

...above and beyond the call of duty.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 11:19:57 PM by J.T.L »

Offline drewropa

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 03:51:04 PM »
Whoah...happy to see a lot of suggestions here on my return from the Thanksgiving holiday.  This was never meant to be an issue about Chris...I know he is a good guy and that he is very busy.  I was just trying to find a different email address from him. 

Chris, I did receive one of the three emails and responded with my phone number.  I will tinker around with the mics tonight following the suggestions listed here.  If I need you to call me, I will send you another email tonight. 

Thanks everyone...

Next up...boosting the right channel on my Police recording using Goldwave...

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com