Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: M-Audio MicroTracker details **PART IV**  (Read 83748 times)

Offline sygdwm

• unknown sleath taper
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: M-Audio MicroTracker details **PART IV**
« Reply #285 on: September 19, 2005, 05:50:13 PM »
I got the email as well. Gave up my spot, though, as I don't have anything until Thursday of next week. Hopefully someone that needs it ASAP will get the chance.

I gave up my spot as well, since I have nothing to tape until late October and I have to send my mics to DPA to have microdots reattached.  I'd love to play with it, but figure someone may be able to tape something this weekend.

Later,
   pjdavep

+fuckintee. thats really cool.
mics: (4)akg c460b(a60,mk46,ck1x,ck1,ck2,ck3,ck61,ck63)
pres: oade m148/edirol wmod ua5
recorders: marantz stock671/oade acm671/fostex busman vintage fr2le

(P.S.: On a threaded discussion board like this one, there's no need to repeat someone's post when you reply to them; everyone can see all the messages in the thread.)

Offline John Kelly

• Been a while...
    • The Jokell
« Reply #286 on: September 19, 2005, 06:07:22 PM »
I got the email as well. Gave up my spot, though, as I don't have anything until Thursday of next week. Hopefully someone that needs it ASAP will get the chance.

I gave up my spot as well, since I have nothing to tape until late October and I have to send my mics to DPA to have microdots reattached.  I'd love to play with it, but figure someone may be able to tape something this weekend.

Later,
   pjdavep

+fuckintee. thats really cool.

Well, there is a small incentive to do so. ;)

I almost gave up my spot, but I really would rather have it for a show on Saturday.  I'm sick of running the JB3.  2 day option here as well, so I'll have it by Thursday. ;D
Sennheiser MKH8040st > SD 702
XBL/PSN/Steam ID: thejokell

Offline plucks

• 1pt21Gigawatts!
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Maybe the grass is greener on the other side
    • 1pt21gw.blogspot.com
« Reply #287 on: September 19, 2005, 10:08:43 PM »
just found this nice little chart for times/size of files

From the Oade R1 page, but i believe these times work for all
"Then you have those who are completely loyal to Trey. Of course, they are the Republicans. Trey can play horribly, make mistakes, probably lie to the audience yet his backers will not waiver in their staunch support of him." | You may ask your self, how do you get a free bottle of champagne at dinner?  "Guest on Guest Violence"
1pt21gw.blogspot.com | vimeo HD videos! | the new Signal Path

Dirty Business down on Coal Creek

Offline JasonSobel

• Trade Count: (8)
    • My show list
« Reply #288 on: September 19, 2005, 10:29:19 PM »
just found this nice little chart for times/size of files

for those who haven't seen this one yet, here is a good reference page for file sizes:
http://24bit.turtleside.com/pcm.wav.file.sizes.pdf

similar to the one that Phil just posted, but this one shows more data formats at 24 bit...

Offline jcrab66

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #289 on: September 20, 2005, 03:18:28 AM »
i didnt realize i was one of the first ten until i got the email but i am really cheap and opted for 3 day shipping since i have nothing to tape for a couple of weeks...
mk4's / mk41's > nbox > Microtracker / HDP2

Offline Sebastian

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #290 on: September 20, 2005, 07:03:55 AM »
I just got an e-mail from the German division of M-Audio. Apparently they just got the first units today and it will take them at least another week to send them out to German retailers.

I feel like I'm living in a third-world country.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 02:49:49 PM by Sebastian »

Offline fuzn

• Taperssection Regular
  • Don't be weird about it.
« Reply #291 on: September 21, 2005, 07:57:35 PM »
Hey guys, I just have some questions. I'd appreciate any help. I am looking to hit up 3 shows next week and have been having too many problems with my JB3, so I figured i'll try to get one of these by then. I'm currently running CMC-4>SP-SPSB-1>JB3. If I were to use a Dual 1/4 Male Plugs to 1/8 Stereo Female Jack, would that work fine? I figured since this thing can do phantom power, that this should work just fine without the battery box? Just checking this is the cable I need, the link to it is here http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/SP-PHON-MINI-1 . Also, where do you think I should order it to have the best chance of getting it by next wednesday? I'm definitely not going to hold anyone to it, but i'm leaning toward cascade media right now. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 08:02:56 PM by fuzn »
DPA 4061s > SP-MicroTrack Dongle > M-Audio MicroTrack

Offline coloartist

• Trade Count: (13)
  • MGoldey -"you can shove those mics up your ass
« Reply #292 on: September 22, 2005, 07:42:37 PM »
Hey guys, I just have some questions. I'd appreciate any help. I am looking to hit up 3 shows next week and have been having too many problems with my JB3, so I figured i'll try to get one of these by then. I'm currently running CMC-4>SP-SPSB-1>JB3. If I were to use a Dual 1/4 Male Plugs to 1/8 Stereo Female Jack, would that work fine? I figured since this thing can do phantom power, that this should work just fine without the battery box? Just checking this is the cable I need, the link to it is here http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/SP-PHON-MINI-1 . Also, where do you think I should order it to have the best chance of getting it by next wednesday? I'm definitely not going to hold anyone to it, but i'm leaning toward cascade media right now. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

I would be amazed if you got one by next week. I pre-ordered mine from Frank at Cascade Media, two months ago. He only got ten from his original order. Plenty of people on here are still waiting. Good luck , though.
mk4>Kwon/din a/din>kc5>cmc6>kindkables XLR>788T
mk22>Kwon/NOS>kc5>cmc6>kindkablesXLR>788t                                                     
Canon XH-A1 Sony AX100                       
Samsung Backlit LED 55">Pioneer Elite SC-27>Snell Acoustics E.5  Series

Offline neutrino

• Taperssection Member
  • **Team Chicago**
« Reply #293 on: September 22, 2005, 09:24:35 PM »

My local Guitar Center just started stocking the MT, so you might want to check availability from your local store if you need one straight away.
dB-
CA14/OM14 > A10
Sony SBM-1 Oade mod

Offline jason

• Taperssection Regular
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #294 on: September 22, 2005, 09:41:10 PM »

My local Guitar Center just started stocking the MT, so you might want to check availability from your local store if you need one straight away.
dB-

Ditto. We can buy them locally in toronto already.

Offline fuzn

• Taperssection Regular
  • Don't be weird about it.
« Reply #295 on: September 23, 2005, 02:32:11 AM »
Thanks guys. I wish I read those before I ordered it all last night. But it definitely is apprecited. Hopefully soundpros can pull through...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 02:38:57 AM by fuzn »
DPA 4061s > SP-MicroTrack Dongle > M-Audio MicroTrack

Offline desertsky

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #296 on: September 23, 2005, 04:47:53 AM »
Has anyone who pre-ordered their Microtrack from DJMart gotten theirs yet or a shipment notification email from DJMart?   I just got back into town and noticed on their website that the Microtrack is now listed as "usually ships next business day" which would seem to indicate they finally did receive their shipment.  I checked my email and didn't see any shipment notification email from them. 
DPA 4061's, MMA6000 pre, Korg-MR2

Offline mmedley.

• is on a salty highway burning up a lucky streak
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • CAR RAMROD
« Reply #297 on: September 23, 2005, 10:14:09 AM »
Has anyone who pre-ordered their Microtrack from DJMart gotten theirs yet or a shipment notification email from DJMart?   I just got back into town and noticed on their website that the Microtrack is now listed as "usually ships next business day" which would seem to indicate they finally did receive their shipment.  I checked my email and didn't see any shipment notification email from them. 

Latest I heard was that M-audio was shipping the next batch on the 26th and DJmart would have theirs soon after. That was the last email I got from that Natalia lady, although I am sure she is quite clueless about it all.
I don't know just where I'm going
But I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can

Offline L Ron Hoover

• "I figure the odds be 50/50"
« Reply #298 on: September 23, 2005, 10:31:36 AM »
I called them yesterday afternoon, and I'm still waiting for a return phone call. ::)

Offline cascademedia

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #299 on: September 23, 2005, 05:59:30 PM »
Update from Portland.... 

We did get 10 last week (though we were supposed to get many more in the 1st run)....  I just got confirmation that we are going to get the remainder of our order next week from M/Audio. 

thanks,
Frank

Cascade Media

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.065 seconds with 38 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com